• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donate to Romania Mission Trip - Ideas for Pampered Chef Gifts

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that can be personalized for a Romania mission trip fundraiser. They frequently offer discounts for bulk orders and have a satisfaction guarantee on all products. Personalized items can be returned only in case of defect or error.
chefchelsea
My friend from high school is raising money to go on a mission trip to Romania, and they are doing a silent auction and asked if I could donate something from the Pampered Chef.
I told her def. YES, but what should I donate, any ideas?

I would donate something really nice, but inexpensive! If you have duplicates of a stone or something of the like, or if you have the $$ maybe the Pizza Gift set or the Entertaining Set. I think either of them are REALLY nice and would attract LOADS of bids! Plus, don't forget it's a Charitable Donation and is Tax Deductible!

ThanksThanks so much! I decided to go with doing the pizza lovers set. I hope it helps a lot too! We always go to their dinner to help.

What types of Pampered Chef gifts are appropriate for a Romania mission trip fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that would be perfect for a Romania mission trip fundraiser. Some popular options include our Mix 'N Scraper, Quick-Stir Pitcher, and Mini Nylon Serving Spoons.

Can I personalize Pampered Chef gifts for the Romania mission trip?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for some of our products. You can add a name, date, or special message to items like our mini cutting boards or kitchen towels.

Are there any special discounts for purchasing Pampered Chef gifts for the Romania mission trip?

Pampered Chef frequently offers promotions and discounts for bulk orders. You can also host a party or fundraiser with a Pampered Chef consultant to earn free products and discounts for your mission trip gifts.

Can I order Pampered Chef gifts in bulk for the Romania mission trip?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows for bulk orders of our products. This is a great option if you need a large quantity of gifts for your mission trip fundraiser. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on bulk ordering.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef gifts purchased for the Romania mission trip?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lwetch
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adriennegskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • bakinwithbacon