• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the PC Consultant team tomorrow?

In summary, joining the Pampered Chef Consultant team offers many benefits such as flexible working hours, earning potential, access to exclusive products, ongoing training and support, and a supportive community. The cost to become a consultant is $109, which includes a starter kit worth over $450. No prior experience or qualifications are necessary, as the company provides comprehensive training. To schedule a Grand Launch event, you can contact your trainer or use the back office. Ongoing support and resources are available for Consultants, including training materials, online tools, and a supportive community. Your trainer will also be there to guide and support you throughout your journey as a Consultant.
AnjaP
Hi gang! My name is Anja, and I'll be signing up tomorrow to become a PC Consultant! I'm so excited!

My trainer is fantastic and I'm so appreciative of this forum. Ultimately, I had been on the fence for nearly a month regarding this new addition to my life, but everyone here on this forum is so enthusiastic and happy with their decision. Everyone has awesome ideas, and it's great to see how much support everyone offers the other.
:sing:
Everyone is amazing. I can't wait! I'm scheduled for my Grand Launch December 12th, and cannot wait to start this new beginning to my life.

Welcome!!!!! Keep up that excitement and you will go far. This is an amazing business and a great website full of tons of great resources.

Welcome! :D

Welcome!!!

Congratulations on your decision to start your new Pampered Chef business! And it's GREAT that you are doing it with someone who's supportive and wants to see you succeed. Having their support should help you with a more successful and fun start in the business! :D

Welcome and congrats! Let us know how you are doing!

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new business.

Welcome and Congrats! You're going to have a wonderful time!

Yay!!! welcome to PC, and CS!! how great that you are having your grand launch right away! People will see your enthusiasm and wouldn't it be great if one of them decides to be on your team and learn with you!

YAAAY!!! Congrats and Welcome to the Family!! :)

Congratulations! Welcome to the group

Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcome! This is the #1 reason why, when I began to consider becoming a consultant for PC, I choose Pampered Chef! Everyone is so kind, supportive and just generous. You guys are awesome!Today, I received all of my mega packages! While the amount, and weight!, of everything is a little overwhelming, I feel Official!

welcome to the business..

Haha. Now you have to find room for it in your kitchen! And a place for the paperwork!

1. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef Consultant team?

The benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant include flexible working hours, the opportunity to earn income and rewards, access to exclusive products, ongoing training and support, and the chance to be a part of a supportive and enthusiastic community.

2. How much does it cost to become a PC Consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef Consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There may be additional costs for optional training and events.

3. Do I need to have any prior experience or qualifications to become a PC Consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience or qualifications to become a Pampered Chef Consultant. Our training program will provide you with all the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in your business.

4. How do I schedule my Grand Launch event?

You can schedule your Grand Launch event through your trainer or through your Pampered Chef back office. Your trainer will guide you through the process and provide support to ensure your launch event is a success.

5. What ongoing support and resources are available for PC Consultants?

Pampered Chef offers ongoing support and resources for Consultants, including training materials, online tools, and a community of fellow Consultants. Your trainer will also be available to provide guidance and support throughout your journey as a Consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AxlsGrammy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Dingess
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
elyssarob65
  • 1995tucker