• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Pamper Your Kitchen? Join the Pampered Chef Community!

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials for $109. No previous cooking or sales experience is required and consultants receive access to training, support materials, and mentorship. It is possible to work as a Pampered Chef consultant while also maintaining a full-time job.
Brigitte
Hello Everybody!
I'm signing my contract and ordering my kit this Saturday. I can't wait to get started. I have been considering this for a few months but after I came across this site and have been reading the posts I feel like there is no way I can fail.
My recruiter is awesome and very willing to help me get started. She even offered to come to some of my first shows to help me out and be there for support. One of my friends just offered to have a party for me on December 7th and I am nervous but really excited to get started.
Anyway, I have been on here reading and researching for a few weeks now and I just want to thank you all now for the information that you provide for each other. It's nice to see people happy about helping others. I love all of the information you share and the support you give each other about Pampered Chef and everything else too.
Brigitte

Go Buckeyes!

Congrats and welcome!

Welcome! This is so exciting and I know you'll love it! PC is very good to us as consultants. You won't be sorry!

Welcome to your virtual cluster. I joined this site before I signed up too, and I thought it was such a resource I couldn't mess it up! (Knock on wood!) Good luck!

Welcome aboard! We look forward to seeing all your posts sharing all of your ideas and success stories and don't be afraid to ask anything, we've seen it all.

Welcome. May you have much success and fun with PC.

Welcome! You are right with this sight being awesome. I have gotten so many ideas and questions answered here.

Welcome! I am sure you will do very well!!

Welcome to the PC family! Hope you love it!!!!:D

Congrats on your decision to sign:D PC is such an amazing company, and this is an amazing site. We are all here to help if you ever have questions! Welcome!

Welcome to the family!!

1. What comes in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of our top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

2. How much does it cost to join the Pampered Chef community?

The cost to join the Pampered Chef community is $109, which includes the starter kit and your first year of membership. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

3. Do I need any previous cooking or sales experience to join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need any previous experience in cooking or sales to join Pampered Chef. Our training and support materials will provide you with all the knowledge you need to be successful.

4. What kind of support will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of training and support materials, including online resources, workshops, and mentorship from experienced consultants. Your recruiter or sponsor will also be there to support you and help you succeed.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while being a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still find success with Pampered Chef. The flexibility of your schedule allows you to work your business around your other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathy Phillips
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPlant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • WestCoastPC