• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your PC Party Bookings: Tips and Tricks for Success!

In summary, Wade's wife has decided to resign from PC and is already booked for two parties. She asks for advice on increasing bookings and getting more leads. The general advice is to keep it simple and focus on cooking shows.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I've decided (& convinced my husband) to resign with PC today!! I already have 2 definite bookings on the calendar & have phoned everyone that I can think of that would be even remotely interested in having a PC party.

What can I do to get more booking? I'm pretty certain that my MIL's party will generate a lot of leads, but I don't want to simply rely on that. I'm still working on my list of 100, but I have contacted most of the people on it already.

Also, what are some tips you can give me? I have already done PC once & now know what I did wrong the first time. So this time, I want to start things off right. So are there anythings that you wish you would have know when you started or tips you were given that REALLY boosted your sells?

TIA

So - as a complete newbie - what did you do wrong the first time? My grand opening is Saturday!

I didn't follow through with customer care calls & I only did catty parties, so I never met any of my hosts really & relied on the hosts to get me more bookings. Plus my director never had any cluster meetings, so I never got that "fire under my butt". This time I've heard a lot of good things about my potential hospitality director & the consultant I'm signing under is a gem!

Just wanted to say congrats! Hope you much success this time.

Thank you Wadesgirl. Everyone on here is great, making it extra hard to pick the perfect person to sign under.

I signed my contract!!! Bumping for more ideas/hints/tips/etc

Just spend a little time perusing the Booking and Increasing Sales threads on here. There are oodles and oodles.But my tip would be - K.I.S.S! (Keep It Super Simple) I discovered a couple of things after too long....
(1) Pampered Chef's Training Videos, and the Business Guide (which you'll get soon) are EXCELLENT Resources to start out with as a new consultant! Read it several times, watch the videos this week while waiting on your kit.

(2) Don't try to do everything at once! You'll get lots of great ideas and advice on this website- pick 1 or 2, but that's it - add in other things later....I tried to do too many different things because others were having great success with them, and I got overwhelmed or confused. I had to step back and refocus on the material Pampered Chef gave me to realize it was just fine and worked well! Once you are comfortable with that, THEN add in something unique.and (3) Have your calendar lined up for at least 4-5 COOKING Shows in the next 30-45 days....Cooking Shows will feed your business much better than Catalog shows! (I learned that the hard way too and missed out on alot of PC $$s).GOOD LUCK! :D

What are the benefits of signing my contract today?

By signing your contract today, you will become an official Pampered Chef consultant and gain access to exclusive training, support, and resources to help you grow your business. You will also receive a starter kit with products and materials to help you launch your business successfully.

What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, catalogs, order forms, business supplies, and training materials. These items will help you get started on your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I change my mind after signing the contract?

Yes, you have a 10-day cooling-off period after signing your contract to change your mind. During this time, you can return your starter kit for a full refund if you decide that being a Pampered Chef consultant is not the right fit for you.

Do I need to meet a sales quota as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there is no sales quota for Pampered Chef consultants. You have the flexibility to set your own sales goals and work at your own pace. However, the more you sell, the more rewards and benefits you can earn.

How do I get support as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a dedicated support team, including your sponsor and other experienced consultants. You will also have access to online training, webinars, and events to help you succeed in your business. Additionally, Pampered Chef's home office is always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ponvn591
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • megara2688