• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Join the Pampered Chef Community?

In summary, to join the Pampered Chef community, simply sign up for an account on their website or contact a consultant. Benefits of joining include the opportunity to sell high-quality products, connect with other passionate home cooks, and access training and resources. There is a one-time fee of $109 to join as a consultant, but prior sales experience is not necessary. The business model is flexible, making it possible to join even with a full-time job.
DCullor
Greetings, Just sign up for PC Today and signed up for this forum.

Looking forward to selling Pampered Chef, excited about sharing input here as well.

Darlene:)

Welcome to CS and to PC. I'm pretty new, too, this is a a great site for ideas and support

Good luck, and remember to have fun!

Congrats! You are going to love this business! and you have come to the right place for additional support!

Congrats and welcome! Wishing you much success!

Welcome! I'm new also and so far very excited about both the business and CS

Congratulations! Welcome to this site and Pampered Chef. You will so enjoy this site and your new business. Everyone is very helpful here with great ideas, support, recipes and endless love.

Welcome, and best wishes on your new business!

Congratulations on your new business & welcome to the forum! :D

Welcome, and may you do very well in your new business! We're all here to help however possible.

Welcome! Best of luck to you, in joining The Pampered Chef "family"!! What a great company!!

Welcome and we're glad you found us. Good luck with your new business!!!!

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome. I am really looking forward to it all!! ;)

1. What is the process for joining the Pampered Chef community?

To join the Pampered Chef community, simply sign up for an account on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. They will guide you through the process of becoming a consultant and joining our community of passionate home cooks.

2. What are the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef community?

Joining the Pampered Chef community allows you to not only sell high-quality kitchen products, but also connect with other consultants and customers who share your love for cooking and entertaining. You will also have access to training and resources to help you grow your business.

3. Is there a cost to join the Pampered Chef community?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to join the Pampered Chef community as a consultant. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes over $450 worth of products and supplies to help you get started on your Pampered Chef journey.

4. Do I need to have any prior sales experience to join the Pampered Chef community?

No, prior sales experience is not necessary to join the Pampered Chef community. We provide training and support to help you succeed in your business, regardless of your previous experience.

5. Can I still join the Pampered Chef community if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and manage their Pampered Chef business on the side. Our flexible business model allows you to work at your own pace and schedule, making it perfect for those with other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ecou2018
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ecou2018
  • ChefSBell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Sheilainwv