• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signed Newest Team Member Tonight...

In summary, Erin is a long time friend of the gal who just became a consultant, and she's now going to be a team leader. The gal already has a recruit lead in the works, and Erin is looking forward to helping her out.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
OUT OF THE BLUE!! My newest team member is a gal I have known for about 7 years. She had parties for me in Okinawa all the time, moved back to the states, got divorced and recently remarried. She caught me on facebook and said she needed to talk. She asked if I could be her consultant to which I replied of course!! She then said she was so excited to get started!! I asked if she needed more info or wanted to sign. I called her, we walked through it and now she is the lastest Pampered Chef consultant!

Moving on up....I am now a Team Leader! And I TOTALLY did over 1250 last month and this month is looking good too! YIPPEE!

Congrats!! What a pleasant surprise!!

Wahoo for you!

Great job!!! Congrats!!

Congratulations!!! :D

I haven't gotten an e-mail from HO yet though...kinda wierd. She got her consultant number and password today though. She signed up via my site.....

erinyourpclady said:
I haven't gotten an e-mail from HO yet though...kinda wierd. She got her consultant number and password today though. She signed up via my site.....

You don't get an email anymore...you have to just check Consultant Connection.

I don't like that - I'd really like to still get the email.

I didn't get an email for my last recruit either.

Yup, no e-mails. And it takes 24 or so hours to even show up on Consultant Connection! :(But Congratulations!!! :D

Congrats, Erin! I'm going to be a team leader this month! I'm so excited. I've now got 3 on my team that I know will do great.

Congrats to you and Heather!

Thanks y'all! Here we go Crystal.....I've been on this ride MANY times but maybe this time will be one that sticks!! Maybe next year we will walk together at conference instead of sitting together on a bus!!!

erinyourpclady said:
Thanks y'all! Here we go Crystal.....I've been on this ride MANY times but maybe this time will be one that sticks!! Maybe next year we will walk together at conference instead of sitting together on a bus!!!

I know what you mean! That would be great, wouldn't it? I think the team that I've got going now will be amazing. My recruit that had her kick off party last night already has a recruit lead in the works (her upcoming host for Friday night!).

If I remember correctly, you were ready to let it all go recently, right? Me too! Maybe we just needed to see that we were meant to be great consultants & just had to wait for the right team members!!

What is "Signed Newest Team Member Tonight..."?

"Signed Newest Team Member Tonight..." is a special event held by Pampered Chef to celebrate and welcome new team members who have recently joined the company.

How often does "Signed Newest Team Member Tonight..." occur?

This event is typically held once a month, but the exact frequency may vary depending on the region and demand.

Who can attend "Signed Newest Team Member Tonight..."?

Any new team members who have joined Pampered Chef within the past month are invited and encouraged to attend. They can also bring a guest to the event.

What can I expect at "Signed Newest Team Member Tonight..."?

The event will include a brief introduction to the company by a senior consultant or leader, recognition of new team members, and an opportunity to get to know other new and experienced consultants.

Do I need to RSVP for "Signed Newest Team Member Tonight..."?

Yes, it is important to RSVP for the event so that the organizers can plan accordingly. You will receive an invitation with instructions on how to RSVP once you join Pampered Chef as a new team member.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Flamingo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • erinyourpclady