• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signature line on e mails...

cewcooks

Advanced Member
Dec 29, 2007
Does anyone know how to do this? There is a tele-class on Sept 16th but I am not sure if they will cover that.

Thanks In Advance.

laurichef

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2008
Look under "options" in your email. There should be a section to edit your signature. Mine has restrictions on how long it can be, so it was trial and error to see what would fit. Good luck!

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
Not all email programs will allow you to have an automatic signature. What are you using for email?

cewcooks

Advanced Member
Dec 29, 2007
I am using Hotmail and it worked, thanks

cewcooks

Advanced Member
Dec 29, 2007
I kept it basic and added some cute pics my name, website telling all to visit 24/7 and view monthly recipes and monthly specials next to recipes is a picture of a cake.

outwhit420

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2009
I have a yahoo e-mail, and I was able to add a pretty large signature. For a while, I also listed the Opportunity Hotline number and said NO OBLIGATION NECESSARY, JUST RECORDED INFORMATION. But, when I changed to this, I could no longer fit it.

Here is what my current signature says:

{My name}
{Level}
{phone number}

Have you ever thought of having your own business? Now is the time to explore how this can be a terrific fit for you---
ALL levels of consultants welcome: hobbyists, part-time, full-time, and management.
JUST CALL ME TO SEE HOW YOU CAN GET STARTED!!!
Click: YouTube - PamperedChefVideo's Channel

Shop the outlet on my website for up to 75% off selected "retired" items!
Click: www.pamperedchef.biz/{website name}
The outlet changes every 2-3 weeks. What are you missing THIS week?

Order our products and change your kitchen.
ORDER OUR CONSULTANT KIT AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Janice Hirst
Replies
Views
Jennifer Hunsucker
Replies
Views
Patrick O'Sullivan
Replies
Views