• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signature Homestyles Show: Direct Selling with Great Benefits and Host Earnings!

K
ksartain
I just got back from this show. It's a direct sell company, but so much cheaper than SLAH! Great stuff and pretty good host benefits. The only thing is that they base your host earnings off how many bookings you get at the show. If 2 people book shows from your show, the host benefits are really good.
Here's the great part: I have 3 possible shows from going to this one! Someone was talking about their pizza stone and how it broke right after they got it. I butted right in and asked if they had their receipt. They did not, so I told them I would get the number for PC and they could call and talk to customer service. Someone asked if I sold PC and I said yes, then that got just about everyone there (17 people!) talking about their PC products! I gave out 10 business cards and the lady who was doing the selling is going to book a show with me. Yay!
I think I'm going to start going to more of these at-home parties just to get my name around.
Kristy

I went to a discovery toy party at my sister house and the consultant was at my first show. She also booked a show for June

ksartain said:
I just got back from this show. It's a direct sell company, but so much cheaper than SLAH! Great stuff and pretty good host benefits. The only thing is that they base your host earnings off how many bookings you get at the show. If 2 people book shows from your show, the host benefits are really good.
Here's the great part: I have 3 possible shows from going to this one! Someone was talking about their pizza stone and how it broke right after they got it. I butted right in and asked if they had their receipt. They did not, so I told them I would get the number for PC and they could call and talk to customer service. Someone asked if I sold PC and I said yes, then that got just about everyone there (17 people!) talking about their PC products! I gave out 10 business cards and the lady who was doing the selling is going to book a show with me. Yay!
I think I'm going to start going to more of these at-home parties just to get my name around.
Kristy

I think that it is wonderful that you got your name out and maybe some leads and orders. BUT be careful some people get real upset if somebody who sells something else comes to their parties and tries to "sell" when they are trying to do the samething. I have seen other posts on here from people upset that their party wasn't focused on PC and on another product that a person who showed up sells. Try to imagine having a great party lined up and somebody who sells say TW starts passing around info and then some people become intrested in them instead. Just a thought....good luck:)

I completely agree! ! ! !I did a show about a year ago and the past host who was a consultant with party lite came in and booked a show from almost everyone at the show. I got nothing. After 2 really bad shows I needed the bookings. I asked everyone, but only got Im doing a show with so and so or I don;t do shows and if I did I'd do it with so and so. :mad:

So be careful, yes you can get your name out there, but could be damaging someone elses business. I have just started getting shows again. Its hard to restart with no leads. :(

Just my .02

I made sure to wait until after the lady presenting had already started taking her orders. I did talk to her about doing a joint show and she seemed very interested in doing that.
Thanks for the warnings. I'll make sure to keep those in mind.
Kristy

So what were the prices like with their stuff?

A lot cheaper than SLAH! I think they're known for their baskets. They have a TON of wicker baskets.
Kristy

ChefDiane, the same thing happened to me. This guest not only interrupted my demo four or five times to talk about stupid Partylite (sorry, but I hate the stuff) but then went around asking every other guest for bookings. By the time I got to them, I heard FOUR times "I would book a show, but I just booked a Partylite show." I was FURIOUS and really disappointed as I really needed the bookings. I would NEVER go to another show and even mention that I'm a consultant.

I'll chalk it up to a rookie error. I apologize for all those I offended by my post and what happened. I had already booked a show for May from the lady who did the presentation that night because I know how important it is to get bookings when you work for direct sales companies. I was the only person there who even booked a show from her. I would NEVER interrupt a presentation or try to steal bookings from anyone. We're all in this together.
Kristy

Congrats on the booking, and the possible customer, it is wonderful to get your name out there.!!!:) :)

Love their productsI just had a show and I had a very poor turnout, only 6 guests, and I got over 300 of product. I was actually looking into Signature Homestyles business before I signed with Pampered Chef.

Cheryl

what issignature homestyles? I have never heard of it before.

abey

For those of you who don't know Signature Homestyles is thier new name. They used to be Homemaker's Idea Company. I have 2 friends who sell the stuff. I would never concider selling that stuff since I have no passion for it. They have really great baskets but I don't want to spend $60 for a basket.

Thanks,I had never heard of them and honestly when I saw there name I thought of those nasty all in one box dinners that contains everything including the meat, yuk

Abey

They look like they have some cute stuff....except you cant see much on the website. It reminds me of At Home America products.

1. What is Signature Homestyles Show?

Signature Homestyles Show is a direct selling company that offers a variety of home products at a lower cost compared to SLAH. It also provides great host benefits for those who host a show.

2. How are host earnings determined?

Host earnings are based on the number of bookings that are made at the Signature Homestyles Show. The more bookings made, the better the host benefits will be.

3. Can you share your personal experience from attending the show?

Yes, I attended the show and was impressed by the great products and host benefits offered by Signature Homestyles Show. I even made three possible bookings from attending the show, which shows the effectiveness of their products and sales techniques.

4. Is there any customer service support for Signature Homestyles Show?

Yes, there is customer service support for Signature Homestyles Show. In fact, I was able to help someone who had a broken product by providing them with the customer service number and they were able to get assistance.

5. How can I get involved with Signature Homestyles Show?

If you are interested in becoming a part of Signature Homestyles Show, you can attend their at-home parties or contact a representative to learn more about becoming a consultant. It's a great way to showcase their products and build your own business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amybic
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pamperedape
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • kdangel518