• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to win amazing prizes this holiday season? Sign up now!

In summary, to sign up for Pampered Chef's prize giveaways, simply visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. There are no purchase or membership requirements to enter, but you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States. Winners will be notified via email and can win a variety of prizes such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, and gift baskets. Each individual is limited to one entry per giveaway, but new giveaways and promotions are frequently available.
merego
We're definitely feeling the joy of giving this holiday season — serious giving — with over $91,230.53 in amazing giveaways, all from our massive December/January 2009 double issue.

Here's how you can get your hands on some of the loot: Every day from November 17 through December 28, we're kicking off a new drawing (see the prizes and start dates below). You'll have a whole week to enter to win each gift, so come back often! Plus, every time you enter, you up your chances of bagging the Grand Prize — two tickets to see Rachael at the Rachael Ray show. What are you waiting for?

http://www.rachaelraymag.com

The PC Dots collection isn't until 12/26 but I have entered everyday and will continue to enter in hopes of winning one of these fabulous prizes :)

Cool, Thanks!

Thanks for the reminder.

Yes thanks for the reminder. I had already let it slip my mind.

Great! Keeping my fingers crossed.

(I never, ever, ever win anything.... but hey, ya never know)

1. How do I sign up to win great prizes on Pampered Chef?

To sign up for our prize giveaways, simply visit our website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your name, email address, and any other required information. Once you have submitted your entry, you will be eligible to win one of our amazing prizes!

2. Are there any requirements to enter the "Sign up to Win Great Prizes" promotion?

No, there are no purchase or membership requirements to enter our prize giveaways. However, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to be eligible to win.

3. How will I know if I have won a prize?

If you are selected as a winner, we will notify you via email using the email address you provided during sign up. Make sure to check your inbox and spam folder regularly to ensure you don't miss any notifications!

4. What types of prizes can I win by signing up for Pampered Chef's giveaways?

We offer a variety of prizes, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, and gift baskets filled with our top-selling products. Each giveaway will have a specific prize listed, so make sure to read the rules and regulations carefully before entering.

5. How often can I enter the "Sign up to Win Great Prizes" promotion?

Each individual is limited to one entry per giveaway. However, we frequently have new giveaways and promotions, so make sure to check back often for your chance to win more great prizes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Back