• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sign on Your Vehicle? You Might Get Strange Calls.

In summary, the man called me and asked if I was the woman driving the blue van. He said my husband told him I was beautiful and asked what The Pampered Chef was. After I explained, he asked if his friend knew what it was and I said she probably did. He asked if he mentioned it to her and I said he probably did. I was happy he complimented me and said it made his day.
raebates
Staff member
I was driving along on my way to a large city when I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. It was a man who asked, "Are you the woman driving the blue van?"

I replied that I was. He asked, "Has anyone ever told you that you are absolutely beautiful?"

LOL! I assured him my husband tells me that daily.

He then asked what The Pampered Chef was. After I explained he asked if he mentioned it to his friend she might know what it was. I assured him that was likely, and I'd be happy to help her get great tools.

I must admit, this made my day.

Yikes...kind of creepy though if you think about it. Be careful out there Rae...you are one of a kind and hard to replace! ;)

That's cool to get a compliment like that!
Yes, a bit strange, but it doesn't sound like you felt threatened.

And he didn't even see your feet!

LOL Rae! Was it on your way to Columbus?? Because if it was, it kinda does not surprise me.

esavvymom said:
Yikes...kind of creepy though if you think about it. Be careful out there Rae...you are one of a kind and hard to replace! ;)
Thanks. I'm always careful.
leshelman said:
LOL Rae! Was it on your way to Columbus?? Because if it was, it kinda does not surprise me.
Nope. I was driving to Indianapolis for a networking event. But, thanks. ;)
ShellBeach said:
That's cool to get a compliment like that!
Yes, a bit strange, but it doesn't sound like you felt threatened.
No, not at all. Though, I did make sure to mention my husband and make sure I was on the phone the next couple of times he was next to me. No need to encourage flirtations.

Yeah, I do that too, mention the hubby very early on when in flirty situations. Keeps things on an even keel.
Good idea on pulling the phone out, hadn't thought of how it might be awkward at the next stop light.
Haha, if you get a show out of it, let us know!

1. What exactly is the "Sign on Your Vehicle" program?

The "Sign on Your Vehicle" program is a marketing initiative where independent consultants can display a Pampered Chef decal or magnet on their personal vehicle to promote their business and products.

2. How do I sign up for the "Sign on Your Vehicle" program?

To sign up for the program, you must be an active independent consultant with Pampered Chef. You can then request a decal or magnet through your consultant office or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Will I receive compensation for participating in the "Sign on Your Vehicle" program?

No, there is no compensation for displaying the decal or magnet on your vehicle. However, it is a great way to promote your business and potentially gain new customers.

4. Can I choose the design of the decal or magnet for the "Sign on Your Vehicle" program?

At this time, we only offer one design for the decal and magnet. However, we may introduce new designs in the future.

5. What should I do if I receive strange or unwanted calls as a result of displaying the decal or magnet on my vehicle?

If you receive any unwanted calls, it is important to remember to never give out personal or business information. You can politely decline and end the call. If the calls become persistent or harassing, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
annew
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pinkunicorn
Replies
Views
MissChef