• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sign On Bonus: What is this?

Nov 6, 2005
What exactly is the sign on bonus? Is this the same as the SS1? I am new here and a little confused. Thanks!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
starland said:
What exactly is the sign on bonus? Is this the same as the SS1? I am new here and a little confused. Thanks!
Where did you see this?

In some Pampered Partner report? There are some things still hanging out there that PC offered at one time but no longer apply.

Or you could be talking about wording that some consultants might use in their promotions? They could be calling a recruiting incentive a "sign on bonus".

Mom4kanda

Aug 24, 2005
I am curious myself

If you are new - where did you read this. I am curious. But Beth is most likely right. Some wording used is misread as bonuses for "signing on". To most people in the corporate world that means $$$$$ right now.

So some may get confused.

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I think what some are referring to was the "bonus" for new consultants who signed on before Oct. 15th (I think that was it) and qualified before Nov. 15th. If they qualfied by then, they received the Bamboo Carving Board, Meat Lifters and Carving Set FREE. That was in addition to the Super Starter program. Every once and awhile there are incentives for consultants who sign up, as well as the recruiters.

Nov 6, 2005
I think that Becky is right. I have seen post here in the last two weeks that have said, "I recieved my sign on bonus today, and am waiting on my SS1." Thanks for the info.

Starla