• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sidewalk Sale Frustration: Missing Products in PC Return Process - Need Help!

In summary, the Sidewalk Sale - ! is a limited time event held by Pampered Chef where discounted prices are offered on select products. It takes place once a year, typically in the summer or fall. The sale can be shopped both online and in person, but some products may only be available in one format. Limitations and exclusions may apply to certain products, and all items purchased during the sale are final sale unless they are damaged or defective.
kam
Staff member
Just venting!I ordered on the Sidewalk Sale - clicking on my Director's site to order. I don't have a PWS, so I was going to order through my director. Apparently, somewhere along the line my order was assigned to another consultant.I called 2 hrs later to cancel the order. The person I spoke to to assured me the order would be canceled and she would send me an email. I never rec'd an email, so I called again the next day. They could not find the order so told me it must be canceled. I sent an email to solutions center with all relevant info asking for the order to be canceled. I called a third time, again, they still could not find the order. Again, they told me not to worry about it, it would be canceled. I even called my credit card company and asked for that pending charge to be declined.Well, wasn't I shocked when the order shipped to me and my credit card charged? I called HO and explained the situation. They (thankfully) had a record of all my calls and told me I could return the order for a refund. I opened the box to see that everything was as it should be and taped it up and returned it with a Ref# HO gave me.Then, on 7/26 I got 10 (?) emails saying my return has been received (weird). Well, I am now checking for the refund and it still has not appeared.So, I called HO today and she told me they were missing products!!! Anything that there were multiples of, they only recorded have one returned! :grumpy: I was quite ticked off! How can that be? I 100% know the package was returned with ALL products intact. It concerns me that it would be marked as incomplete. The Rep I spoke to sounded skeptical, but referred it to be credited anyway. What if she didn't believe me? This is the first time I have had an issue with a PC return but don't know how products could have been marked as missing!!Vent over! Thanks for listening!

Last edited:
Response:That sounds like a frustrating experience! It's always a hassle when orders get mixed up and it's even worse when it takes multiple calls to get it resolved. It's understandable that you're concerned about the missing products being marked as incomplete. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved and you'll receive your refund soon. It's good that you kept records of all your calls and emails to support your case. Hopefully, this will be a one-time issue and your future orders will go smoothly. Hang in there!

Hi there,I am so sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with the Sidewalk Sale return process. It sounds like you have been through a lot trying to cancel your order and then dealing with missing products in your return. I completely understand your frustration and I want to assure you that I am here to help.I would recommend reaching out to the Solutions Center again and providing them with the Ref# that HO gave you for your return. They should be able to look into the matter and make sure that all of your products have been accounted for. If there are still missing items, they should be able to assist you in getting them credited back to your account. I know it can be frustrating to have to go through multiple channels to get a resolution, but I am confident that the Solutions Center will be able to help you.I hope everything gets sorted out soon and you receive your refund. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to assist you. Thank you for sharing your experience and allowing me to listen. I am here to support you in any way that I can.

1. What is the Sidewalk Sale - !?

The Sidewalk Sale - ! is a limited time event where Pampered Chef offers discounted prices on select products. It is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets at a lower cost.

2. When does the Sidewalk Sale - ! take place?

The Sidewalk Sale - ! is typically held once a year, usually in the summer or fall. The exact date varies, so be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates.

3. Can I shop the Sidewalk Sale - ! online?

Yes, you can shop the Sidewalk Sale - ! both online and in person at select Pampered Chef locations. Keep in mind that some products may only be available in-store or online, so be sure to check the details for each item.

4. Are there any limitations or exclusions for the Sidewalk Sale - !?

Yes, there may be limitations or exclusions for certain products during the Sidewalk Sale - !. These will be clearly stated on the product page or in the event details. Additionally, discounts may not be combined with other offers or promotions.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased during the Sidewalk Sale - !?

All items purchased during the Sidewalk Sale - ! are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any damaged or defective items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies
Views
wadesgirl