• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Only 71 Items Left in the Sidewalk Sale?

In summary, The Sidewalk Sale is happening and it is going fast. There are only a few products left, and they are going fast.
DebPC
Staff member
If I counted correctly we're down to 71 products left in the Sidewalk Sale.

I just counted and it was 60 something. Items are going fast.

OMG- yes- a bunch more are gone in less than an hour. PC must be pleased!

I hope they do this again. I know 31 does this twice a year and it is pretty good for the consultants. They end up with a lot of sales because people go nuts during the sale and buy things. PC has to be happy to be cleaning out house to make room for more retired products.

I was able to place my order no problem and got e-mail conf, right away. A past host was having problems; it would not accept her e-mail address. So, I called her for details, placed the order for her and she only missed out on 3 products. Waiting to hear from another person that said they asked for a promo code. Never saw that anywhere and wondered if it was actually a past host discount #. Hopefully she will call soon and I will put the order in for her, Extra work, but if the customer is having problems, I would rather be frustrated than having them be frustrated.....

I used to sell 31, and they would sometimes add more products a few days in to the outlet sale. I keep checking this one out to see if they'll do this for the sidewalk sale! This is such a neat idea, and I would love to see them do more of this.

Just checked only 31 items left! I think PC must be over the moon! Now if they can just get all the problems fixed.

Wow! They have done great! And there are still some great things out there.

I'm not sure what we started with, but we are down to 23 items in Canada!

As of 11pm tonight there are only 27 items left.

Now down to 21!

This is so awesome! I'm still getting orders too :)

Me too! I have gotten over $550 in orders so far and all I have done is posted things on facebook. I am pretty pleased. This sale has helped me hit $100K in career sales so I am even happier about that. I have been trying to hit that mark for quite a while.

Now down to 19!

1. What is included in the "Sidewalk Sale" items?

The "Sidewalk Sale" items include a variety of discounted kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These can range from cookware to baking tools to utensils.

2. How many items are left in the "Sidewalk Sale"?

As the name suggests, there are currently 71 items left in the "Sidewalk Sale". However, as items sell out, this number may decrease.

3. Can I purchase these items online or do I have to attend a physical sidewalk sale event?

These items can only be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. The "Sidewalk Sale" is a virtual event that allows customers to shop from the comfort of their own home.

4. Are the "Sidewalk Sale" items covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all items purchased through the "Sidewalk Sale" are covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. Can I combine the "Sidewalk Sale" items with other Pampered Chef products for a larger order?

Yes, you can add "Sidewalk Sale" items to your cart along with other Pampered Chef products. However, please note that the "Sidewalk Sale" items are only available while supplies last, so we recommend checking out as soon as possible to secure your discounted items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• diverson
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Monica9498