• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Tomorrow's Sidewalk Sale - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, there was a conversation about the start time for an upcoming sale. The time was initially unknown, but it was eventually revealed to be 12:01 am CST. There were concerns about technical difficulties and the use of past host discount numbers, but in the end, the sale was up and running. There were also some great deals and a reminder to past hosts that their discount could be applied. However, there seemed to be some confusion about whether or not the discount would actually work.
DebPC
Staff member
Did they ever tell us what time tomorrow it starts???

No, they haven't announced a time. I'm telling everyone the sale starts at 12:01 am CST.

I e-mailed them and they said 12:01 am. They also said past hosts would NOT be able to use their past host discount # because of the deep discounts. I'm usually up that late and later so I plan on shopping early!

I am also thinking if I am up that late (as I normally am), I'll check it out. But truthfully, I'll be shocked if they have it online by then! Seems when they have things that start at a certain time, it's mid-morning before they get it online. (the techies must sleep in...haha)

I thought the same thing....I'll believe it when I see it....hope there are no problems.

They are 15 minutes late. I am going to bed.... :indif:

I'm kind of aggravated. I e-mailed HO and they said midnight it would be up and nothing. I have customers that stayed up for this and their messaging me asking where it is. I guess I'll head to bed and try in the morning.

It's up now. It did let me use my husband's past host discount #.....when I e-mailed HO they said no. There are some great deals especially for drawing give aways.

monicag said:
I e-mailed them and they said 12:01 am. They also said past hosts would NOT be able to use their past host discount # because of the deep discounts. I'm usually up that late and later so I plan on shopping early!
Not sure why they said the past host discount number would not work because that is not what it says on Consultant's Corner. Under "Sales Promotions" for the Sidewalk Sale, it says "BONUS TIP: Let past hosts know their 10% Past Host Discount applies! Put this on facebook: Hosted in the past year? Your 10% Past Host Discount applies to your Sidewalk Sale order! Text or email me if you need your past host number!"

What is the Sidewalk Sale Tomorrow?

The Sidewalk Sale Tomorrow is a special event at Pampered Chef where we offer discounted prices on select products.

What time does the Sidewalk Sale start?

The Sidewalk Sale will begin at 9am tomorrow and will continue until 5pm.

Can I purchase items online during the Sidewalk Sale?

No, the Sidewalk Sale is only available in-store. However, you can browse the sale items online beforehand to plan your purchases.

Will there be any new products available at the Sidewalk Sale?

Yes, we will have some new products available at discounted prices during the Sidewalk Sale.

Can I use my consultant discount on Sidewalk Sale items?

Unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to Sidewalk Sale items as they are already heavily discounted. However, you can still earn commission on any purchases made during the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • NooraK