• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Shrimp Wonton Recipe from Last Night's Show?

In summary, the recipe for the shrimp wonton cups was missing from Jessica's cookbook, but she was able to find it online. The cups use tortillas instead of wontons, and have a different cream cheese mixture with shrimp, green onions, carrot, and mozzarella cheese.
jsnow
If you have this recipe, please post it or send it to me. I went to watch a show last night and the consultant used this recipe! I want to use it at my shows!! I just can't find it:)

Thanks!!
jessica

I believe it is on CC in the recipe section under Spring/Summer Seasons Best. You should be able to get it there.

nope. didn't see it. But, I might have missed it!

Are you looking for the Shrimp Ceviche cups?

not sure exactly. It was wonton cups, then a mix of cream cheese, carrots, green onions, and shrimp. Then baked...something like that.

The Shrimp Ceviche cups used tortillas unless the person replaced them with wontons...they also have sour cream not cream cheese and pepper not carrots...but what you're saying sounds familiar - I'm sure I made it...I will go check my cookbooks.

Found it right away - Celebrate Cookbook

I'll type it up for you...

Shrimp Wonton Cups

24 square wonton wrappers
1 T butter or margarine, melted
10 ounces shelled, deveined, cooked medium shrimp, chopped
2 green onions with tops, finely chopped
1/3 cup grated carrot
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 garlic clove, pressed
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Using Pastry Brush, brush one sid of each wonton square with melted butter. Press each wonton, buttered side up, into muffin cup. Bake 8 minutes or until edges turn light golden brown. Remove pan from oven to Cooling Rack.

2. Meanwhile, reserve 24 shrimp. Finely chop remaining shrimp with Food Chopper. Finely chop green onions with Chef's Knife. Grate carrot using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with coarse grating drum.

3. Combine cream cheese, garlic pressed with Garlic Press and Worcestershire sauce in Classic Batter Bowl; blend well. Stir in chopped shrimp, green onions, carrot and mozzarella cheese.

4. Using Small Scoop, fill each wonton cup with rounded scoop of cream cheese mixture; top with a reserved shrimp. Bake 5 minutes or until wontons are golden brown and filling is bubbly around edges.

Yield: 24 appetizers
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Bake Time: 13 minutes

thank you so much!! I know that was a lot of work for you. You are wondeful!!!

1. What ingredients do I need for the shrimp wonton recipe?

The ingredients for the shrimp wonton recipe are wonton wrappers, shrimp, garlic, ginger, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, and cornstarch.

2. Can I use cooked shrimp for this recipe?

Yes, you can use cooked shrimp for this recipe. Just make sure to chop it into small pieces before mixing it with the other ingredients.

3. How do I fold the wonton wrappers for the shrimp wontons?

To fold the wonton wrappers, place a small spoonful of the shrimp filling in the center of the wrapper. Wet the edges with water, then fold the wrapper in half to create a triangle. Press the edges together to seal, then bring the two corners of the long side of the triangle together and press to seal.

4. Can I make the shrimp wontons ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the shrimp wontons ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before cooking. Just make sure to cover them with a damp paper towel to prevent them from drying out.

5. How do I cook the shrimp wontons?

The shrimp wontons can be cooked by either frying or steaming. To fry, heat oil in a pan and fry the wontons until they are golden brown and crispy. To steam, place the wontons in a steamer basket over boiling water for 5-7 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pc_momof3