• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shrimp, Chipolte& Basket Oh Yum

In summary, "Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that combines shrimp, chipotle peppers, and a crispy breadcrumb topping. To make it, preheat your oven, toss the shrimp in a mixture of chipotle peppers and olive oil, place it in a baking dish, and top with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese. It can also be made with chicken, salmon, or tofu and can be made ahead of time. Kitchen tools needed include a baking dish, mixing bowls, a knife, and a cutting board.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
WOW!!!

Got some shrimp-
devained and shelled, put a bit of oil to coat them, not much.
Gave them a hefty sprinkle of Chipolte rub and put them in the grill basket on the grill.
OH MY
WOW were they good.....

Just had to share

nancy

Thanks for sharing....think we need to make a booklet on shrimp.....yummmy!

g:Wow, those shrimp sound amazing! I love using chipotle rub on seafood, it adds such a great flavor. Grilling them in a basket is such a great idea too. Thanks for sharing, now I'm craving some grilled shrimp!

What is "Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum"?

"Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum" is a delicious recipe that combines tender shrimp, spicy chipotle peppers, and a crispy bread crumb topping. It is a popular dish among Pampered Chef customers and is perfect for a quick and easy dinner.

How do I make "Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum"?

To make "Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum", first preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Then, toss shrimp in a mixture of chipotle peppers, garlic, and olive oil. Place the shrimp in a greased baking dish and top with a mixture of breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and melted butter. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the shrimp is cooked through and the topping is golden brown.

Can I substitute the shrimp in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the shrimp in this recipe. You can use chicken, salmon, or even tofu for a vegetarian option. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

What kitchen tools do I need to make "Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum"?

To make this recipe, you will need a baking dish, mixing bowls, a knife, and a cutting board. You can also use a food processor to make the breadcrumb topping, but it is not necessary.

Can I make "Shrimp, Chipolte & Basket Oh Yum" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time. You can prepare and assemble the dish up to a day in advance and keep it in the fridge until ready to bake. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly if the dish is cold when going into the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mpayton
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
StacieB
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • krley
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies