• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Coconut Shrimp Cakes with Mustard Sauce - A Pampered Chef Party Hit!

R
RachelNguyen
I have learned from experience to try out recipes before debuting them at parties, especially since I am so new at this. The downside of testing them, though, is that I ate HALF the recipe! The coconut shrimp cakes are to DIE for. I made the mustard sauce to go with them and my husband and I scarfed down almost all of them.

Can I just say, one more time, how much I LOVE Pampered Chef! I can't wait to make these at my party tomorrow night.

Love+
Rachel

must agreeI totally agree with you! They are sooooooo goooooood! When I make them at home I double the recipe and my husband and I can just about eat them all! I have certainly gained a few pounds in my 6 months with PC! But the food is toooooo goooood! :)
I am also making these tomorrow at a show! Good luck with yours.

coconut items/recipes...I'm glad I don't like coconut, more closely like an allergy!~!

KHocutt said:
I totally agree with you! They are sooooooo goooooood! When I make them at home I double the recipe and my husband and I can just about eat them all! I have certainly gained a few pounds in my 6 months with PC! But the food is toooooo goooood! :)
I am also making these tomorrow at a show! Good luck with yours.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Delicious Coconut Shrimp Cakes with Mustard Sauce?

You will need shrimp, coconut, panko bread crumbs, eggs, mustard, mayonnaise, honey, and oil for frying.

2. Can I use frozen shrimp for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen shrimp. Just make sure to thaw them completely before cooking.

3. How do I make the mustard sauce for these shrimp cakes?

To make the mustard sauce, mix together mustard, mayonnaise, and honey until well combined. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to your taste preference.

4. Can I make these shrimp cakes ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the shrimp cakes ahead of time and refrigerate them until ready to fry. Just make sure to let them come to room temperature before frying.

5. How many shrimp cakes does this recipe make?

This recipe yields approximately 12 shrimp cakes, but the number may vary depending on the size of your shrimp and the size of the cakes you make.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flybygrace
  • cactus_flower
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • JackieB999
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies