• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Shrimp and Crab Nachos Recipe - Easy and Flavorful!

In summary, to make Shrimp and Crab Nachos, you will need tortilla chips, cooked shrimp and crab meat, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, sliced jalapenos, sliced green onions, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Yes, you can use pre-cooked shrimp and crab meat for this recipe, just make sure to thaw them before using and adjust the cooking time accordingly. To cook the shrimp and crab, you can use a skillet with olive oil and seasonings. Any type of shredded cheese can be used for the nachos, and they can be made in advance but for best results, cook and assemble them right before serving.
DebPC
Staff member
shrimp1005158_473289046099410_2114009454_n.jpg

Shrimp-and-Crab Nachos

1 teaspoon olive oil
1 pound peeled and deveined shrimp
2 to 3 teaspoons toasted ground cumin
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, cleaned and picked
3/4 cup sour cream
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1 (9-ounce) bag yellow, white, or blue corn tortilla chips
3 cups grated pepper Jack cheese
1/2 cup sliced pickled jalapeno

Heat oil in a 12" family skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp, cumin and garlic; sauté 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
2. Combine cooked shrimp, crab, sour cream, and green onions in a large bowl.
3. Spread tortilla chips on an large sheet pan. Top with shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with cheese, and top with jalapeño.
4. Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately

.Enjoy these delicious and easy-to-make shrimp and crab nachos as a tasty appetizer or snack. The combination of seafood, spices, and cheese makes for a perfect blend of flavors that will have your taste buds begging for more. These nachos are sure to be a hit at your next party or gathering!

As an avid lover of seafood and nachos, I have to say that this recipe sounds absolutely delicious! The combination of shrimp and crab is a winner in my book, and the addition of cumin and garlic adds a nice depth of flavor. I also appreciate the use of sour cream and green onions to balance out the spiciness of the jalapeno. I can't wait to try this out for my next game day or movie night. Thanks for sharing this recipe!

What ingredients are needed to make Shrimp and Crab Nachos?

To make Shrimp and Crab Nachos, you will need:

• Tortilla chips
  • Cooked shrimp
  • Cooked crab meat
  • Shredded cheese
  • Diced tomatoes
  • Sliced jalapenos
  • Sliced green onions
  • Sour cream
  • Salsa
  • Guacamole

Can I use pre-cooked shrimp and crab meat for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked shrimp and crab meat for this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before using and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

How do I cook the shrimp and crab for the nachos?

You can cook the shrimp and crab in a skillet over medium heat with a bit of olive oil. Season with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings. Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the shrimp is pink and the crab is heated through.

Can I use a different type of cheese for the nachos?

Yes, you can use any type of shredded cheese for the nachos. Some popular options include cheddar, Monterey Jack, or a Mexican blend. You can also mix different types of cheese for added flavor.

Can I make these nachos in advance?

Yes, you can assemble the nachos ahead of time and keep them in the fridge until ready to bake. However, for best results, it's recommended to cook and assemble the nachos right before serving to ensure they are hot and crispy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views