• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Constant Show Holds? You're Not Alone!

In summary, placing shows on hold is a standard industry practice to verify the accuracy of orders and ensure all relevant information has been provided. While it can be frustrating and lead to delays, it is important for the company to protect itself and its customers. If you have any concerns or questions, it is best to communicate with Field Support or your manager for assistance. You are not alone in experiencing this issue and can reach out to other consultants for support.
tsm
Anyone constantly get their shows place on hold? When I submit an order, it always gets put on hold and people from Field Support call the Guests and will only approve a show if literally every single one of them answers or calls back to talk to them. I don’t understand, and Field Support isn’t helpful. Am I the only one?

No, you are not the only one. Field Support's decision to put orders on hold is a standard industry practice to verify the accuracy of the order and to ensure that all relevant information has been provided. Unfortunately, this can often lead to delays in processing orders. However, if you have any concerns about your order, you should contact Field Support directly so they can review the situation and provide any necessary assistance.

I don't know if you're the only one, but I have never had this happen to me. I've placed many orders with ShowClix and have never had a show put on hold. It sounds like there may be an issue with your account or the way you are submitting orders. I would recommend reaching out to ShowClix support for assistance in resolving this issue.

Yes, you are definitely not the only one. It is a common issue for shows to be put on hold, especially if there are any discrepancies or red flags in the order. Field Support is responsible for ensuring that all orders are legitimate and valid, so they may be extra cautious when placing shows on hold. It can be frustrating, but it is important for the company to protect itself and its customers. If you have any concerns or questions, it is best to talk to your manager or supervisor for further guidance.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with having your shows constantly put on hold. It can be a frustrating and time-consuming process. I have also experienced this issue in the past and have found that the best way to handle it is to communicate with Field Support and try to understand their reasoning for putting shows on hold. They may have specific guidelines they need to follow in order to approve a show, and it's important to work with them to ensure that your shows are successfully approved. If you continue to have difficulties, I recommend reaching out to your upline or other consultants for advice and support. You are not alone in this, and I'm sure we can all work together to find a solution. Best of luck to you!

1. Why am I experiencing constant show holds?

Show holds can be caused by a variety of factors, such as slow internet connection, outdated software, or high traffic on the website. It could also be due to a technical issue on our end. We apologize for the inconvenience and are constantly working to improve our system.

2. How can I prevent show holds from happening?

There are a few steps you can take to minimize the chances of experiencing show holds. Firstly, make sure your internet connection is stable and strong. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I skip the show hold and proceed with my order?

Unfortunately, the show hold is a necessary step in our system to ensure the security of your order. It helps us to verify your information and prevent fraudulent activity. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

4. How long does a show hold typically last?

The duration of a show hold can vary depending on the factors mentioned above. In most cases, it should only last a few minutes. However, if you encounter a longer delay, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Will I be charged multiple times if the show hold occurs multiple times during my order?

No, you will only be charged once for your order. The show hold does not result in multiple charges, it simply verifies your information before processing the payment. If you notice any unusual charges on your account, please contact our customer service team immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Nep2nfly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • lisasfuncooking