• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Night Show Ideas: Margaritaville and More for Couples!

P
PamperedByJulie
I have a host who wants a Saturday night show. I like the Margaritaville idea, but am curious if anyone has any others. There's a chance that there will be mixed company, so some ideas for couples on Saturday night would be helpful. I figure we need a good theme to get folks to come on a weekend evening.

NEXT Saturday I have a host doing a "Couples Show" and she had done one a long time ago with a different consultant, so she was excited to do another one. I've heard different suggestions for this. There can be a "Battle of the Sexes" contest where the men make one recipe and the women make another. Or they all make the same recipe, but one group uses PC tools, the other doesn't. Or maybe it's a race to the finish and each group critiques the other's recipe. I'm sure the possibilities are endless. I will be talking with my host tomorrow to hear more about what was fun when she did it before.

I'd love to hear how others' "Couples Shows" have gone. Thanks!

let us knowAfter you talk to your host, please let us know what was so much fun about it. That will help those of us faced with doing a couples show.

Thanks

I also have a host interested in a "battle of the sexes" show, so I'm interested in hearing other's people's experiences!

IdeasI have had 2 successful "Couples Show" and one gave me the hosting for the other and everyone had a blast (and high sales averages, with repeat guests from the first show!!)

I got the Riddle Cards off this site (some riddles have slight sexual innuedo) and separated them out according to the level of the sexual innuendo. I pasted each on green, red and pink index cards. They were then labeled cool, warm and hot cards. The couples were each their own team (hubby and wife on each team). I read the riddle and told the page number and they were racing to find the item. The couple who called out the right answer got a point. (I just numbered them as couple #1, #2 etc and wrote out 1-18 on the paper and did tally marks). I did ask the host in advance if she would be okay with that "tone" of a show~she was more than happy!!

I had 2 prizes- a $5 gift certif for the couple with the most points and then a special "King of the Kitchen- Free Nookie Tonight" gift certif. for the man in the couple who got the most hot cards right ( I tallied those with a star so I would know who got the most "hot" answers right). A different couple did win each prize, so it was nice.

It looked like the newlywed game!! Some were just so good together, while others were getting bopped in the head! It was really exciting and fun and got me a booking for another couples show ( the man who got the free nookie card and his wife booked their own show!)

For that one, I went to partyplannetwork.com and printed out their Family Feud game. I split the room in half (women vs. men) and they worked as a group to write out the most popular answer. The losing sex had to serve the other sex for the entire night. Refills on beer, when the food was ready, etc. The women lost and had to serve the men. It was hilarious to watch the men take advantage of the whole thing.

I thought having the guests cooking would be too much for me so I didn't do it at my shows. I focused the couples part on the games. I then did the demo normally, but the game set the tone for the whole night. I left and the party was still going on with both shows.

The first may sound tedious, but its not at all. Thought I'd drop my positive experience with you ladies. I personally love couples shows!!

Sorry so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is the theme of the Saturday night show?

The theme of the Saturday night show is "Margaritaville and More for Couples." This means that the show will feature activities, entertainment, and food and drinks centered around a tropical, beachy theme with a focus on couples.

2. Will there be any activities for mixed company?

Yes, there will be activities that are suitable for mixed company. The show will include a variety of couple-oriented activities, as well as some group activities that can be enjoyed by everyone.

3. Can you provide more details about the Margaritaville theme?

The Margaritaville theme will include tropical decorations, island-inspired food and drinks, and possibly live music with a Caribbean flair. There may also be activities such as a limbo contest or hula dancing lessons to add to the tropical vibe.

4. Are there any other ideas besides Margaritaville for the Saturday night show?

Yes, there are many other ideas that could work for a couples' Saturday night show. Some suggestions could include a wine tasting event, a game night with couples' trivia and board games, a murder mystery dinner, or a romantic movie night with classic films and themed snacks.

5. How can we promote the Saturday night show to attract attendees?

To attract attendees, it would be helpful to advertise the show through various channels such as social media, email newsletters, and flyers. You could also offer special deals or discounts for couples, and reach out to local organizations or businesses that cater to couples to help spread the word. Creating a visually appealing and informative event page or flyer can also help to attract potential attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • pamperedmomtoalex