• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing off the Pampered Chef Cookbooks

in summary,Hi everyone,I'm in my second super-starter month and things are going well so far. Does anyone else try to push (for lack of a better word) the PC Cookbooks. All the recipes I've prepared so far, mostly the rings and braids and the chocolate fondue dip are from the cookbooks, which I leave out on the table for everyone to look through. At my last show, everyone bought at least one. They went crazy over the Taco Ring and were eating the chocolate fondue dip like it was pudding.Hope everyone's January sales are soarin!
ChefDotty
Hi everyone,

I'm in my second super-starter month and things are going well so far. Does anyone else try to push (for lack of a better word) the PC Cookbooks. All the recipes I've prepared so far, mostly the rings and braids and the chocolate fondue dip are from the cookbooks, which I leave out on the table for everyone to look through. At my last show, everyone bought at least one. They went crazy over the Taco Ring and were eating the chocolate fondue dip like it was pudding. It helps out with sales since most of those who buy the cookbook also end up buying the stoneware.

Hope everyone's January sales are soarin!
Dotty :)

I try to have a couple of them with me. Used to be that everyone wanted a "copy" of the recipe. I didnt like doing that because it took away from the sales. The hostesses alot of times have copied them for customers because they would already have the recipe to get the ingredients. Which I didnt like so I would just give her an ingedients list.

CookbooksI haven't really taken any of my cookbooks to my shows. What I am going to start doing though to help promote my website is to let them know that I will be posting the recipies that I did that night on my website, and if they want it, then they can go to it to get them. Hopefully this will help. I have heard from other consultants that it helped them.

Kim

recipes to customers
chefloriray said:
I try to have a couple of them with me. Used to be that everyone wanted a "copy" of the recipe. I didnt like doing that because it took away from the sales. The hostesses alot of times have copied them for customers because they would already have the recipe to get the ingredients. Which I didnt like so I would just give her an ingedients list.

I give my customers the recipes! (I believe this is good customer service.) And I sell tons of cookbooks. I think it is all about the way you approach it. :) For example, tonight I made the broccoli chicken braid out of the All the Best Cookbook. When it was in the oven baking, I brought out my cookbook and told them about all of the other fillings for the shapes along with some of my other favorites in the cookbook. I sold 4 tonight, even though they could get the recipe I was preparing that night.

Now, how I give the recipes is a bonus. I post the recipes from my shows onto my website under a News title "Recipes from January shows!" This means that they can go onto my website and print off that nights recipes plus any other recipes that I might have prepared in the month. My main goal with this is to get the traffic to my website and have my customers put the website in their "favorites." :D This also saves me from making copies of recipes I don't need!

Just my 2 cents!

I have been emailing all my guests the recipe from the show, but starting this month I've been posting them on my website too. I also bring all cookbooks to the show and spread them out on the kitchen table or coffee table. I always have guests browsing through them and always sell at least one or two cookbooks every show.

I bring all the cookbooks with me to every show. I pass them around during the demo and discuss each just a little ("Stoneware Inspirations is a great guide for anyone new to stoneware, and there are lots of new ideas for those of you who've owned stones forever. Plus, it has an entire section dedicated to recipes for two people--it's a great gift for newlyweds or empty-nesters," or "All the Best is one of my personal favorites because of the wide variety of recipes it showcases. If you don't have any Pampered Chef cookbooks, it's the one I recommend you start with!").

It took me a little while to come up with something brief and encouraging for each cookbook, but I have a good pitch for every one, and I sell a lot of cookbooks now!

Recipes to customersI use the recipes to get email addresses - "Make sure I have your email address so I can send you the recipes from tonight!" Then I email them out within a day or so as my MAC - I get a fair number of sales that way ("Oh - when I got home I realized that I wanted the________") and my e-newsletter is growing as a result :)

I bring a cookbook stand and display one of the fancy pictures from the cookbooks, and I often pass them around, as well!

Laurel

What a Great Idea!I have a recipe posted each month on my website, typically the Featured Recipe, but never thought of doing a post with the month's show recipes! What a great way to generate more traffic to your website.

When I work PC tonight, this will be a priority - setting my my January Shows and February Shows post!

Thanks for the great idea! I love this site!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef cookbooks?

Pampered Chef cookbooks offer a wide variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes that are perfect for any occasion. They also include helpful tips and techniques for cooking with our products, as well as nutritional information for each recipe.

How often are new cookbooks released by Pampered Chef?

We release new cookbooks twice a year, in the spring and fall. Our team of recipe developers is constantly creating new and exciting dishes to share with our customers.

Are Pampered Chef cookbooks suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a range of cookbooks that cater to various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can also easily modify recipes to fit your specific needs.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef cookbooks online?

Yes, our cookbooks are available for purchase on our website. You can also find them at our cooking shows or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Do Pampered Chef cookbooks come with any special promotions or discounts?

Occasionally, we offer promotions or discounts on our cookbooks. Make sure to check our website or consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • pamperedgirl3