• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing Julliane Veggies Adds $20 to Each Order!!

In summary, the conversation was about using PC oils and spices to create quick and delicious meals. One person shared their success with using the Julienne peeler and the "sniff, sniff, pass" game to showcase the spices. Others asked for more details and ideas on how to use the spices. The conversation also included suggestions for labeling the spices for easy reordering.
its_me_susan
I have just started to do this when my hosts want a quick meal in the baker, with amazing results! I ask the host to buy a zucchini (which I let gusts test the knives on too), yellow squash and whole carrots. I "pretended" they were all arriving from a soccer practice when they arrived, showed them the rinse/drizzle oil/use any PC spice of their choice (play "sniff, sniff, pass" game ~ thank you Julianne for this! My consumable sales have increased since bringing spices and letting them smell! ~) tell them ours are dehydrated for more flavor and less additives). Show how quickly you can have fancy restaurant-style veggies for a family in minutes (let them try it, they are amazed by this tool). I cook in the skillet or grill pan and they are amazed that I didn't add anything else to the veggies! Everyone at my show added the oil and the jullienne peeler to tyheir order. Now I can call them every 90 days to see if they want to reorder - they know i use the oil for everything (my salmon, chickens, dip bread, etc)!

Just wanted to share before I forgot.
Susan :)

That sounds great - but which oil did you use? And could you share a little bit more about the "sniff sniff pass" - I've never heard of that.:confused: but it sounds like I need to do this for my Real Food Real Fast Shows!!!

I agree I too would like to know more about the "sniff, sniff, pass" game.... Sounds like a great idea and I am always up for new ideas! TIA

Can you believe that I've never used my Julienne peeler before now? I read this thread and ran to the kitchen to try it - it's awesome!! I'm definitely showing it at my show tonight.

Yummmm...give us a few more details please!

ChefBeckyD said:
That sounds great - but which oil did you use? And could you share a little bit more about the "sniff sniff pass" - I've never heard of that.:confused: but it sounds like I need to do this for my Real Food Real Fast Shows!!!

I use the canola basil oil - yum. EVERYTHING tastes great sauted in that stuff.

All the sniff, sniff, pass game is is passing the spices around for them to smell and pass. But it gives you an opportunity to say they are dehydrated not freeze dried, and to experience their wonderful aromas. Many don't even know we have them. The rubs couldn't be easier - drizzle or spray oil oil & sprinkle well. tada, easy and delicious.

Nice! Thanks!

Which oil do you use? I actually haven't tried any of PC's oils, as I don't really use oil a lot, but after this I may have to!

What is "Showing Julliane Veggies" and how does it add $20 to each order?

"Showing Julliane Veggies" is a technique used in cooking to cut vegetables into thin, matchstick-like strips. This adds $20 to each order because it is a unique and attractive way to present vegetables, making them more appealing to customers.

How do I properly julienne vegetables?

To julienne vegetables, start by cutting off the ends and peeling them. Then, cut the vegetables into thin slices, about 1/8 inch thick. Stack the slices on top of each other and cut them into matchstick-like strips. Finally, use your hands to fluff and separate the strips.

Can I use any type of vegetable for "Showing Julliane Veggies"?

Yes, you can use a variety of vegetables for this technique such as carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, and cucumbers. However, it is important to choose vegetables that are firm and easy to slice into thin strips.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to julienne vegetables?

While there are specific tools designed for julienning vegetables such as a mandoline slicer or julienne peeler, you can also achieve the same results with a sharp knife and some practice.

Can I use "Showing Julliane Veggies" for cooked dishes?

Yes, "Showing Julliane Veggies" can be used for both raw and cooked dishes. It adds a nice touch to salads, stir-fries, and even roasted vegetables. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly for thinner vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • babywings76