• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Last-Minute Shower Wish List Cards: Hassle-Free Printing and Gifting Tips

In summary, Shower Wish List Cards are small cards that can be handed out to guests at a baby or bridal shower to record gift ideas for the honoree. They can help alleviate the stress of gift giving for both the host and guests, and can be customized to match the theme or include the honoree's name. While not necessary, they can be a helpful tool for a shower.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone have an updated file with products that can easily be printed for a shower?

I usually print from the registry but have a stork-the-freezer party TOMORROW and Mom to be has decided to have a wish list and hasn't given me one. Wanting to have something ready to go when I get there that she can quickly pick from and then have the guest be able to easily pick from and not worry about doubles.

Thanks!

Never mind. Spent 3 hrs. this afternoon cut/pasting the entire Spring 11 catalog into labels. Need to go back and increase font on first file, but am calling it quits for now.

Attachments

• 2011 Spring Catalog Labels.zip
    224.7 KB · Views: 280
  • 2011 Spring Catalog Labels-Rest of Catalog.zip
    275.8 KB · Views: 304
Didn't have one of these files to share. I want to thank you profusely for making this up AND sharing it! Fantastic job!:candyheart::love0010:

what an Awesome thing you have done! Thanks!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand the need for last-minute shower wish list cards. I recommend using our customizable Recipe Cards or Pantry List cards for this purpose. They are easy to print and can be personalized with the mom-to-be's name and any specific items she would like. Another option is to create a simple spreadsheet with the items from the registry and print it out for guests to choose from. I hope this helps and good luck with the stork-the-freezer party tomorrow! Happy cooking!

What are Shower Wish List Cards?

Shower Wish List Cards are small cards that can be handed out to guests at a baby or bridal shower. They provide a convenient way for guests to record gift ideas for the honoree.

Why should I use Shower Wish List Cards?

Shower Wish List Cards can help alleviate the stress of gift giving for both the host and guests. They ensure that the honoree receives gifts that they actually want and can prevent duplicate gifts.

How do I use Shower Wish List Cards?

Simply hand out the cards to guests when they arrive at the shower. Guests can then write down their gift ideas and return the card to the host. The host can then compile all the cards and share the gift ideas with the honoree.

Can I customize Shower Wish List Cards?

Yes, you can customize Shower Wish List Cards to match the theme of your shower or include the honoree's name. There are also pre-made templates available for purchase or download online.

Are Shower Wish List Cards necessary for a shower?

No, they are not necessary, but they can be a helpful tool for both the host and guests. It is ultimately up to the host to decide if they want to use Shower Wish List Cards for their shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlowayFamily