• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Earn Free Products and Boost Sales at Your PC Bridal Shower?

In summary, when planning a successful shower, it's important to send out invitations in advance, have a clear schedule, and consider the preferences and dietary restrictions of guests. Some fun games and activities for a shower include baby shower bingo, guessing baby food flavors, and DIY crafts. To decorate on a budget, use items you already have, opt for DIY decorations, or shop at discount stores. A good menu for a shower can include finger foods, sweet treats, and non-alcoholic beverages. Finally, to show appreciation to guests, consider giving out party favors or sending thank you notes.
Christa
The bride got everything she asked for and more. She has $290 in free products to choose and 4 half price items. Right now we are at $1399! This was my 3rd show :D
Loving my PC biz!!!

That is awesome! Congratulations on a job well done!

That is wonderful!! Congratulations!

That's great...now you have to change your best show info!

Christina,
That's fantastic! :D I would love to get a bridal shower!!! What an awesome 3rd show!! Did you get any bookings??? ;)

Christa said:
The bride got everything she asked for and more. She has $290 in free products to choose and 4 half price items. Right now we are at $1399! This was my 3rd show :D
Loving my PC biz!!!

Help!!! I need an invitation to go in my binder to show our bridal showers. Do you have anything like that?

Thanks,

mary

1. How can I make my shower a success?

A successful shower starts with planning and organization. Make sure to send out invitations in advance, have a clear schedule, and have all necessary supplies ready. It's also important to consider the preferences and dietary restrictions of your guests when planning the menu.

2. What are some fun games or activities for a shower?

Some popular games for showers include baby shower bingo, guessing the baby food flavor, and a nursery rhyme memory game. You can also have a craft or DIY activity, such as decorating onesies or making baby headbands.

3. How can I decorate for a shower on a budget?

You can save money on decorations by using items you already have, such as mason jars or picture frames. You can also opt for DIY decorations, such as paper garlands or tissue paper pom poms. Another budget-friendly option is to shop at discount or dollar stores for affordable decorations.

4. What is a good menu for a shower?

A good menu for a shower can include a variety of finger foods, such as mini sandwiches, fruit and vegetable platters, and mini quiches. It's also a good idea to have some sweet treats, such as cupcakes or cookies. Don't forget to have non-alcoholic beverage options as well.

5. How can I show my appreciation to my guests for attending the shower?

A thoughtful way to show appreciation to your guests is by giving out party favors. These can be simple items like candles or chocolates, or you can make them yourself to add a personal touch. You can also send thank you notes or emails after the shower to express your gratitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies