• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printable Bridal Shower Invitation Template | Perfect for Paper Supply Cards

In summary, a Shower Invite Template is a pre-designed invitation layout for events such as bridal showers, baby showers, or wedding showers. It can be accessed through the consultant website and personalized with event details and a personal touch. There are multiple styles and designs available, and it can also be used for other occasions.
flemings99
Gold Member
Consultant on my team needs a template to print info. on bridal shower invites today. Anyone have one set up? She's using the cards from paper supply.

She got one made on her own. Will post it here once she forwards it to me.

Here's mine if you want it. I print it out on plain white or ivory cardstock, then flip it over and print it again so I can get two on each page. It's a front and back thing. Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Shop for the Shower Show Invite.pdf
    93.9 KB · Views: 680
I've attached mine in both PDF and Publisher. I typically change out the colors based on the wedding colors. I've been using this one (or a variation of it) for the last three or so years.

Attachments

• Bridal Invite-Sample.pdf
    92.8 KB · Views: 783
  • Bridal Invite-Sample.pub
    202.5 KB · Views: 499
When you go to the area on Consultant's corner where the registry is there is a PDF invitation that you can fill out and print if you are in a pinch!

1. What is a Shower Invite Template?

A Shower Invite Template is a pre-designed invitation layout specifically made for events such as bridal showers, baby showers, or wedding showers. It includes all the necessary information for the event, such as the date, time, location, and RSVP details, and can be easily customized with your own personal touch.

2. How do I access a Shower Invite Template?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can access a variety of Shower Invite Templates on the consultant website. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Resources" tab, and select "Marketing Tools." From there, you can choose from a selection of templates to download and use for your upcoming shower events.

3. Can I personalize the Shower Invite Template?

Yes, you can personalize the Shower Invite Template with your own information and details. You can add the guest of honor's name, change the event details, and even include a personal message or special instructions for your guests. The template is fully customizable to fit your needs.

4. Are there different styles of Shower Invite Templates available?

Yes, there are multiple styles and designs of Shower Invite Templates available on the consultant website. You can choose from different themes, colors, and layouts to find the perfect invitation for your event. There are also options for both print and digital invitations.

5. Can I use the Shower Invite Template for other events?

While the Shower Invite Template is specifically designed for shower events, you can certainly use it for other occasions as well. With its customizable features, you can easily adapt the template for birthday parties, housewarming parties, or any other celebration you may be hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
  • cookinkaren99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • jbarnhill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views