• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Shower: Can Former Hosts Get Special Host Deals?

In summary, former hosts are eligible to receive special deals for a bridal shower, which can include discounts, free products, or exclusive bundles. To redeem these deals, you can contact your consultant or use your former host account on the Pampered Chef website. There is no limit to the number of deals you can receive, but they may vary depending on your consultant and product availability. These deals cannot be combined with other promotions, but you can still earn free products and discounts through the host rewards program. It is important to note that these deals may have expiration dates, so it is recommended to check with your consultant or the website for specific details.
pcjulie
Can a past host get the host special at a bridal shower booked off of her?

Yes. A Bridal Shower is treated the same as a cooking or catoalog show as far as the host bonus is concerned. Just make sure you check the booking box in PP when you submit the show.

It depends on the specific policies and guidelines of the bridal shower venue. Some places may allow the host to receive the special, while others may not. It's best to check with the venue beforehand to clarify any questions about the host special.

1. Can former hosts still receive special host deals for a bridal shower?

Yes, as a former host, you are eligible to receive special host deals for a bridal shower. These deals may include discounted products, free products, or exclusive bundles.

2. How can I redeem my special host deals for a bridal shower?

To redeem your special host deals, you can either contact your consultant or place an order through the Pampered Chef website using your former host account.

3. Is there a limit to how many special host deals I can receive for a bridal shower?

No, there is no limit to how many special host deals you can receive for a bridal shower. However, the deals may vary depending on your consultant and availability of products.

4. Can I use my special host deals for a bridal shower in conjunction with other promotions?

No, special host deals for a bridal shower cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn free products and discounts through our host rewards program.

5. Do special host deals for a bridal shower expire?

Yes, special host deals for a bridal shower may have expiration dates. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the specific expiration date of your deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefBB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scrapbuckman