• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Ideas for My Next Wow Show!

In summary, at your show, offer a "pampered hands" treatment where you prepare the soap and lotion ahead of time, and have a large woven basket filled with PC towels for people to dry their hands.
bbauman07
Gold Member
I'm lookig for suggestions on show wow's. I have games and a theme show binder. I' like the staples easy buttons idea. Definetly going to try the post it note you are a winner. But what else do some of you do at you shows to have fun?

a pampering wowSomething you can do that is fun for everyone at the beginning, is offer a "pampered hands" treatment...

You need:
Rice Cooker Plus
bamboo tongs
15-20 paper towels
water
Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap
Suds Pump
Water
Large bowl from Colander & Bowl set, or lg. Chilzanne bowl or base of Chilzanne Rect. server
Large Woven Selections Square basket
PC towels or
plain towels
Lemon Rosemary Hand Lotion

Beforehand, fold paper towels into 1/4ths and lay in the rice cooker. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup water and microwave about 4 minutes. LEAVE THE LIDs ON. set it on your demo table with the bamboo tongs

Fill suds pump to line with lemon/rosemary soap, add water to line. turn over slowly 2 or 3 times to disperse soap. Pump to prime it.

Start:
Talk about lemon rosemary soap developed to counteract garlic, fish, etc. Take the Suds pump, squirt some on your hands and pass it to guest on your left/right, offering all guests the chance to pamper themselves first!

Take the rice cooker plus, unlatch it, set the lid on demo table, get everyone looking at you, lift second lid and watch steam rise (oooo) lay 2nd lid on demo table, take 1 cloth out and wipe your hands, pass cooker & tongs to next guest.

Pass the Chilzanne container or large bowl to collect the wet paper towels.

Pass the large woven basket filled with PC towels - maybe rolled up ahead of time? - so people can dry their hands. Set it on the floor, and people can toss their towel in.

Finally pass the lemon/rosemary lotion, reminding them it is contains aloe and is water based, so won't feel greasy.

You've just demo'd 6 items, and gotten them all into the hands of your guests!

At the end of the show - light the lemon/rosemary candle and say you are going to go relax and will be seated over there (be specific) to collect everyone's order.

:eek: :eek: Can I host a show for you?? :eek: :eek:

That is awesome!!! I am going to try that at one of my shows (as soon as I buy the soap and lotion of course). I didn't know all that cool info about them. Thanks for sharing!!

jenniferlynne said:
That is awesome!!! I am going to try that at one of my shows (as soon as I buy the soap and lotion of course). I didn't know all that cool info about them. Thanks for sharing!!

I agree completely.

Kim

Thanks. That is a new one. I have some "pamper yourselves recipes" but not this one. Thaks agian Scott. What side of the state are you from?

Pampered in Western WaLive & teach school in Bellevue, shows wherever!

Washingtonians Unite!:) I live and teach in the Olympia area.

1. What are some fun themes I can use for my Wow Show?

Some popular themes for Wow Shows include "Around the World," "Girls' Night Out," "Game Night," "Holiday Celebrations," and "Summer BBQ." Each theme can be customized to fit your personal style and interests.

2. How can I get my guests involved in the Wow Show?

There are many ways to get your guests involved in the Wow Show, such as playing games, offering prizes, and giving them hands-on cooking or baking tasks. You can also encourage them to share their own cooking tips and tricks.

3. Are there any special products or recipes that are perfect for a Wow Show?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef has a variety of products and recipes that are perfect for showcasing at a Wow Show. Some popular choices include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stoneware Collection.

4. What are some creative ways to decorate for a Wow Show?

There are endless possibilities for decorating your Wow Show, depending on the theme and your personal style. You can use fun tablecloths, colorful plates and utensils, and themed decorations like banners and centerpieces. You can also incorporate your products into the decor.

5. How can I make my Wow Show stand out from others?

One way to make your Wow Show stand out is by offering unique recipes or tips that your guests may not have seen before. You can also add your own personal touch by sharing stories or memories related to the products or recipes. Another idea is to have a special guest, such as a local chef or nutritionist, make an appearance at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • smilesarepriceless