• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show wow's

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I'm lookig for suggestions on show wow's. I have games and a theme show binder. I' like the staples easy buttons idea. Definetly going to try the post it note you are a winner. But what else do some of you do at you shows to have fun?

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
a pampering wow

Something you can do that is fun for everyone at the beginning, is offer a "pampered hands" treatment...

You need:
Rice Cooker Plus
bamboo tongs
15-20 paper towels
water
Lemon Rosemary Hand Soap
Suds Pump
Water
Large bowl from Colander & Bowl set, or lg. Chilzanne bowl or base of Chilzanne Rect. server
Large Woven Selections Square basket
PC towels or
plain towels
Lemon Rosemary Hand Lotion

Beforehand, fold paper towels into 1/4ths and lay in the rice cooker. Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup water and microwave about 4 minutes. LEAVE THE LIDs ON. set it on your demo table with the bamboo tongs

Fill suds pump to line with lemon/rosemary soap, add water to line. turn over slowly 2 or 3 times to disperse soap. Pump to prime it.

Start:
Talk about lemon rosemary soap developed to counteract garlic, fish, etc. Take the Suds pump, squirt some on your hands and pass it to guest on your left/right, offering all guests the chance to pamper themselves first!

Take the rice cooker plus, unlatch it, set the lid on demo table, get everyone looking at you, lift second lid and watch steam rise (oooo) lay 2nd lid on demo table, take 1 cloth out and wipe your hands, pass cooker & tongs to next guest.

Pass the Chilzanne container or large bowl to collect the wet paper towels.

Pass the large woven basket filled with PC towels - maybe rolled up ahead of time? - so people can dry their hands. Set it on the floor, and people can toss their towel in.

Finally pass the lemon/rosemary lotion, reminding them it is contains aloe and is water based, so won't feel greasy.

You've just demo'd 6 items, and gotten them all into the hands of your guests!

At the end of the show - light the lemon/rosemary candle and say you are going to go relax and will be seated over there (be specific) to collect everyone's order.

P

Pampered Laura

:eek: :eek: Can I host a show for you?? :eek: :eek:

jenniferlynne

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2005
That is awesome!!! I am going to try that at one of my shows (as soon as I buy the soap and lotion of course). I didn't know all that cool info about them. Thanks for sharing!!

kimmers

Dec 19, 2005
jenniferlynne said:
That is awesome!!! I am going to try that at one of my shows (as soon as I buy the soap and lotion of course). I didn't know all that cool info about them. Thanks for sharing!!

I agree completely.

Kim

bbauman07

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
Thanks. That is a new one. I have some "pamper yourselves recipes" but not this one. Thaks agian Scott. What side of the state are you from?