• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Transmission Issues with Director: Credit Cards vs Checks

In summary, the Hosts are supposed to get Sample Pantry seasonings as part of the introductory month specials. There is no number listed for this, and the HO will send them automatically. Thanks!
Happy Mom
I have my show ready to send, but it will not transmit. My director is unavailable again. She gets really mad when you ask her a question. All orders were credit card except for one check that I deposited into the account I use for pc.
Yesterday my director told me to use the check method of payment for this customer. Well this is holding up me sending the party.

Do I have to tell the proram to use my debit card for this balance?

Thanks

Hope this helpsAfter you put in how each guest is paying. Balance your show. I use my credit/debit card from PC. Then you can transmit show.
Hope that is what you were asking! If you need any more help, feel free to ask!
Truely,
Brandy

Yes, you use your debit card for the cheque payment. Credit cards HO takes care of, cash and cheques we deposit into our account and pay for that part of the show with our debit (that's obviously linked to the same account you put the cash and cheques into)

Hope this helps!

How do I ask to debit?Do I have to tell PC where to debit? How do I do this?

Happy Mom,

Put in all the payments for each guest under the payment link in their order window. EVEN the guest that paid by check. After this is done, click on the Balance button. It will ask about the shows bookings. If the info is right, click ok. Then it is going to show you the Host Info. Go over the Host's shipping info and the bookings list on this screen. Click ok. The last screen in balancing the show will be the payment summary screen. The top left hand corner will show you the show total minus the charges total. This leaves you with consultant payment. Since all the orders, but one was made by credit card, then the amount listed under Consultant Payment should be equal to the amount of the order paying by check. If this is correct, then click the Payment Info button. This will bring up the screen that has YOUR payment info in it. Click ok if this looks right. You can choose to pay by check, TPC Debit or TPC credit. As soon as you do this the computer will make the "Cha Ching" sound telling you that the show is balanced. Once balanced it show transmit.

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING PP 13.2

HTH

Thanks, yes I downloaded13.2. After I entered the debit information, it transmitted.

Thanks for all your helpThanks Everyone:)

Introductory Month Specials-How do I include them?My Host are suppose to get Sample Pantry seasonings for my introductory month. How do I place this on the order form? There is no number. Will they Home office just send it?
Pthomas:rolleyes:

The HO will ship them automatically.

ThanksDebbieJ,
Thank you so much. This is my very first show and I have many questions. Thanks for the answer to this one.

1. How do I know which payment method is better for my business?

The best payment method for your business depends on your personal preferences and the needs of your customers. Credit cards offer convenience and security, while checks may take longer to process but do not involve any transaction fees. We recommend considering the preferences of your target audience and selecting a method that works best for your business.

2. What happens if a customer's credit card is declined during a show?

If a customer's credit card is declined during a show, it is important to stay calm and handle the situation professionally. You can offer to hold the order until the customer resolves the issue with their credit card company or ask if they have an alternate form of payment. It is also helpful to have a backup plan in place, such as a mobile credit card reader or the ability to accept checks.

3. Are there any additional fees associated with accepting credit cards?

Yes, there are typically transaction fees associated with accepting credit cards. These fees vary depending on the credit card company and the type of card being used. It is important to factor in these fees when deciding which payment method is best for your business.

4. Is it necessary to have a merchant account to accept credit cards?

Yes, a merchant account is required to accept credit cards. This account acts as a middleman between your business and the credit card company, handling the transaction and ensuring the funds are transferred to your account. You can set up a merchant account through your bank or a third-party payment processor.

5. Are there any risks associated with accepting checks?

There is always a risk of receiving a bad check when accepting payments by check. To minimize this risk, we recommend verifying the customer's information and writing the check number on the order form. You can also consider using an electronic check verification service for added security.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
  • jrb0328
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beepampered