• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales: How to Sell Trifle Bowls and Get Apron with Individual Orders

In summary, Rae is trying to raise money to whip cancer by selling trifle bowls and aprons. If you want to order an apron, you need to do so individually.
lesliec
ok, so i was trying to quickly put together a show by selling 5 of the trifle bowls. i have less than $50 in orders. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to quickly get a couple of orders? i really wanted to get the apron.

i think it is probably going to have to end up being invididual orders, but i don't know how to submit those. can someone help me.

Individual orders won't count toward the apron. It's 2 shows held & submitted in April.

Rae is correct, individual orders won't count.

If you do need to submit them as individual orders, you'll just need to enter them in P3. Up at the top, where you have the button for a new show, you also have a button for a new individual order. Just fill everything out, like you would for a show.

Don't forget though, individual orders pay direct shipping charges.

Do you have to enter the show by today?From the PC Flyer:Receive our Help Whip Cancer®
apron FREE when you hold and
submit 2 Shows April 1–15.

deannanb said:
Do you have to enter the show by today?From the PC Flyer:Receive our Help Whip Cancer®
apron FREE when you hold and
submit 2 Shows April 1–15.
Yes...has to be held and submitted by tonight to count for the apron. The apron was too 'busy' for my taste. I got last years. I'm cool with that. What would be nice is a solid black apron- maybe with the Pink-ribbon logo with the whisk or something. (Something I don't have to have a specific wardrobe just to wear with it and not make my guests ill!) :D

esavvymom said:
What would be nice is a solid black apron
I would love a well made, black, washable (perma-press) apron. I"ll supply the colored ribbons (pink, red, etc. etc. etc) depending on the fundraiser.Heck, I'll even swap this year's apron that I've earned with someone handy enough to make or find the type of apron I want.

WOO HOO!!!!! I pulled it off. Got another big order and then DH ordered a couple of items to put me over the top.

So excited I will be getting the apron!!!

Dave I might be interested in making you an apron for a trade!!!!!

1. What is the difference between a "Show" and an "Individual Order"?

A "Show" refers to a Pampered Chef party where the host invites friends and family to purchase products. An "Individual Order" is a direct purchase made by a customer without attending a party.

2. Can I earn host benefits for an "Individual Order"?

No, host benefits are only available for "Show" orders. However, you can still earn rewards points for your own purchases through an "Individual Order."

3. Can I combine "Show" and "Individual Orders" to qualify for host benefits?

Yes, you can combine orders from both party guests and individual customers to reach the required sales for host benefits.

4. Do "Individual Orders" count towards the monthly host special?

No, only "Show" orders count towards the monthly host special. However, you can still purchase the special item through an "Individual Order."

5. Can I submit an "Individual Order" through a party link?

Yes, you can submit an "Individual Order" through a party link if the party is still open. However, the order will not count towards the party's total sales unless it is submitted before the party closes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies