• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great News! 3 Bookings and a Chance at $200!

In summary, "Great News! 3 Bookings and a Chance at $200!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who book three parties and have the chance to win $200. To qualify for the chance to win $200, consultants must book three parties with a minimum of $200 in sales. The winner will be announced at the end of the month and will be chosen randomly from all qualified consultants. It is not necessary to be present to win, as the winner will be contacted via email or phone. This promotion is open to all consultants, regardless of their tenure with Pampered Chef.
monica_sweetconsultant
Silver Member
Well everyone finally left my house a little bit ago. The sales are low right now but I have 3 outside orders I am waiting on so we will see if I can hit $200 or not!! BUT on the positive side, I had a COMPLETELY empty calendar up until tonight. I now have 3 bookings!! one for june, july, and august!! I used the book to look and will definatley do that again. thanks for all the support and will let you know what the total ends up being. I am closing friday.

Monica, that is great!

Way to go Monica!:)

Gina Miller

Awesome!!!

Diane

Glad to hear things are starting to look up!!

Goooooooooooooooo Monica!!!!:D :D :D

Yay Monica! I really didn't want to see you give up PC. Way to go, Girl!

Wooohooooo!!! Very happy for you!!!!

What is "Great News! 3 Bookings and a Chance at $200!"?

"Great News! 3 Bookings and a Chance at $200!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who book three parties and have the chance to win $200.

How do I qualify for the chance to win $200?

To qualify for the chance to win $200, you must book three parties as a Pampered Chef consultant. Each party must have a minimum of $200 in sales.

When will the winner of the $200 be announced?

The winner of the $200 will be announced at the end of the month. The winner will be chosen randomly from all the consultants who have qualified for the promotion.

Do I have to be present to win the $200?

No, you do not have to be present to win the $200. The winner will be contacted via email or phone, so it is important to make sure your contact information is up to date in our system.

Can I still participate in this promotion if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all consultants are eligible to participate in this promotion regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. As long as you meet the qualifications, you have a chance to win $200!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
ughubug