• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Update on $1000 Show and Missing Host

In summary, to update your $1000 show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host Tools" section. From there, click on the "Show Updates" tab and select the show you want to update. You can make changes to the guest list, menu, and other details. If you need to add a missing host, go to the "Missing Hosts" tab and follow the prompts. If your show is missing a host, you can add them by selecting them from the "Missing Hosts" tab. To change the date of your show, go to the "Show Updates" tab and click on the "Change Date" button. You can then choose a new date. If you need to
Sooner PC
Believe it or not - she came through. I did get my $$ and I checked the post mark and it was mailed on the day she said it was. I am so thrilled because this is my fir $1000 show AND she ordered cookware and that gave me enough points to get the 5 piece set.

So YIPPPPEEE!!!

Double bonus with the cookware, huh? I am glad she came through for you!!

Awesome:D I'm glad to hear she came through for you. Sometimes it's the ones you don't expect much of that make it worth it. Awesome for the cookware points too!

That's great! You'll LOVE the cookware if you haven't gotten any yet. I now have the 7 and 5 piece sets and I'm hoping for enough points before this thing ends to get the double burner griddle.

Congrats on a $1000 show!!!! Hopefully all the stress and hassle was worth it!:D

Great job! I second the cookware! I LOVE my 5 and 7 piece sets! I am $29 away from the stir-fry skillet and am so desperate to get it I might just but the lid myself and get myself the points LOL!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

1. How do I update my $1000 show?

To update your $1000 show, login to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Host Tools" section. From there, click on the "Show Updates" tab and select the $1000 show you would like to update. You can then make changes to the guest list, menu, and other details as needed.

2. Can I add a missing host to my $1000 show?

Yes, you can add a missing host to your $1000 show. Simply go to the "Host Tools" section and click on the "Missing Hosts" tab. From there, you can select the host you would like to add and follow the prompts to add them to your show.

3. My $1000 show is missing a host, how do I fix this?

If your $1000 show is missing a host, you can go to the "Host Tools" section and click on the "Missing Hosts" tab. From there, you can select the missing host and follow the prompts to add them to your show.

4. How do I change the date of my $1000 show?

To change the date of your $1000 show, go to the "Host Tools" section and click on the "Show Updates" tab. From there, select your $1000 show and click on the "Change Date" button. You can then select a new date for your show.

5. Can I cancel my $1000 show?

Yes, you can cancel your $1000 show. Simply go to the "Host Tools" section and click on the "Show Updates" tab. From there, select your $1000 show and click on the "Cancel Show" button. You will then be prompted to confirm the cancellation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingwithdawn