• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show update on $1000 show and missing host

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Believe it or not - she came through. I did get my $$ and I checked the post mark and it was mailed on the day she said it was. I am so thrilled because this is my fir $1000 show AND she ordered cookware and that gave me enough points to get the 5 piece set.

So YIPPPPEEE!!!

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
Awesome:D I'm glad to hear she came through for you. Sometimes it's the ones you don't expect much of that make it worth it. Awesome for the cookware points too!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
That's great! You'll LOVE the cookware if you haven't gotten any yet. I now have the 7 and 5 piece sets and I'm hoping for enough points before this thing ends to get the double burner griddle.

Congrats on a $1000 show!!!! Hopefully all the stress and hassle was worth it!:D

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Great job! I second the cookware! I LOVE my 5 and 7 piece sets! I am $29 away from the stir-fry skillet and am so desperate to get it I might just but the lid myself and get myself the points LOL!!

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska