• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

pp: Confused by Displayed vs. Actual Totals?

In summary, Displayed totals refer to the prices shown on the product listing or website, while Actual totals are the final prices you will pay after discounts and fees at checkout. The two may differ due to discounts, taxes, and fees. The Displayed Totals can be trusted, but may change with discounts or fees at checkout. The Actual Total can be calculated by adding up individual prices and subtracting discounts or promotions, or can be calculated automatically at checkout. For any questions or concerns about the Displayed or Actual Totals, customer service can assist you.
paydaymom
Ok, I have show that shows $216.98 on the screen when you are looking at PP. Then when I click print it shows the total as $192.28 then the tax and S&H bring up to 216. All this time I guess I have been lucky with some shows b/c I had a few that showed just over the 150 on PP. Which are we supposed to go by?

The 192 would be your commissionable sales, while the 216 is the show total.

I had to adjust the resolution on my screen to completly see the PP information. In the top, right corner it will give you the show total and the commissionable sales total when you bring up the show.

What is the difference between Displayed and Actual Totals?

Displayed totals refer to the prices shown on the product listing or on the website. These prices may include discounts, promotions, or other special offers. Actual totals, on the other hand, are the final prices that you will pay after all discounts and fees have been applied at checkout.

Why do the Displayed and Actual Totals sometimes differ?

The Displayed and Actual Totals may differ when you have applied a discount or promotion code at checkout. The displayed total will show the original price, while the actual total will reflect the discounted price. Other factors that may affect the difference include taxes, shipping fees, and handling charges.

Can I trust the Displayed Totals?

Yes, you can trust the Displayed Totals as they are always updated and accurate. However, keep in mind that these prices may change if you apply a discount code or if there are any additional fees applied at checkout.

How can I calculate the Actual Total?

The easiest way to calculate the Actual Total is by adding up all of the individual prices of the items in your cart and then subtracting any discounts or promotions. You can also wait until checkout, where the Actual Total will be calculated for you automatically.

What if I have a question about the Displayed or Actual Totals?

If you have any questions or concerns about the Displayed or Actual Totals, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be happy to answer any questions and help you understand the pricing of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeanneB.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • archie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
archie
  • pletcherdee