1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show To Go?

1. ashkay

ashkay Novice Member

I earned my tool turn about bag from the show to go promo - what month was that again? Anyway, I still haven't received it!! It went on backorder, but it feels like it has been forever since I've earned that. How long until we get these? :mad:

Nov 30, 2005
  2. luv2cookathome

luv2cookathome Member

I'm really hoping they will make all 3 pieces available for sale to all consultants in the future. Give HO a call and see if they have an estimated date for you.

3. HO said it will be by the end of the year. Well that is almost here. We are supposed to get an email when they are shipped to us. I haven't gotten one yet and I hope it is soon.

Nov 30, 2005
  4. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I hear ya

waiting on mine to , i do not like waiting !! Hopefully soon !!! :D

Dec 1, 2005
  5. According to HO, they have not received their new shipment but still hope by the end of the year. Also, the person who answered me said they would NOT be offered to consultants for purchase.

Dec 6, 2005
  6. kimmers

kimmers Member

Finally here!!

I too earned mine in October, and I just received it today. Hope ya'll have received yours too.

Kim

Dec 27, 2005
  7. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

i have pieces 1 and 3...still waiting on #2!!

8. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I thought they were suppossed to have them to us by the end of December. I still haven't gotten mine yet either. I did get the sweetheart towel last week.

Dec 27, 2005
  9. lynnguilm

lynnguilm Member

I received the Tool Turnabout tote yesterday and the Tote bag today. I already received the Rolling case in Nov. Hopefully you will get yours soon!

Dec 29, 2005
Have something to add?