• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disappointed: HO Show to Go Stuff on Back Order

In summary, the "HO Show to Go Stuff" is currently on back order due to high demand and unexpected production delays. There is no exact date for when the products will be back in stock, but orders can still be placed and will be fulfilled once they are available. Your order will not be cancelled unless requested, but you can also request a refund if you do not want to wait for the products to be back in stock.
dawnrody
I don't know about anyone else, but I got an email today from HO saying that the show to go stuff would be on back order and we may not receive them until the end of the year. I understand back ordered stuff and all that, but I am TOTALLY BUMMED! I worked hard to earn my stuff and I wanted to bring it to my nov and dec shows. :(

Bummer!So sorry to hear that your show-to-go is backordered! I guess more consultants earned the promo than HO thought would! You will love it when you get it!

This thread is discussed under Care & Service, or was it Chef's lounge...oops forgot to look.

see trading postTheres lots of us dealing with this currently. Check to Trading Post Forum

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration about the backordered Show to Go items. It's always disappointing when something we've been looking forward to isn't available when we had hoped. However, I want to assure you that the quality and satisfaction of our products is our top priority, and we want to make sure that everything is perfect before we send it out to our valued consultants like yourself. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to your business, and we will do our best to get those Show to Go items to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let's work together to find alternative products that you can showcase at your upcoming shows. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Keep up the great work!

1. Why is the "HO Show to Go Stuff" on back order?

The "HO Show to Go Stuff" is on back order due to high demand and unexpected delays in production. Our team is working diligently to restock the products as soon as possible.

2. When will the "HO Show to Go Stuff" be back in stock?

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date for when the "HO Show to Go Stuff" will be back in stock. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will update our website and social media channels once the products are available again.

3. Can I still place an order for the "HO Show to Go Stuff"?

Yes, you can still place an order for the "HO Show to Go Stuff" even though it is currently on back order. Your order will be fulfilled once the products are back in stock.

4. Will my order be cancelled if the "HO Show to Go Stuff" remains on back order for too long?

No, your order will not be cancelled unless requested by you. We will hold your order until the products are back in stock and then ship it out to you.

5. Can I get a refund for my order if I do not want to wait for the "HO Show to Go Stuff" to be back in stock?

Yes, if you do not want to wait for the products to be back in stock, you can request a refund for your order. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with this.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • Optimist78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies