• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Order the Show to Go Pieces or SA Tote?

In summary, Sandy does not think she will make the 1250 needed for the bonuses, but she is still hoping to earn at least ONE of the show to go pieces. Beth suggests that if Sandy doesn't need the tote as a diaper bag, she should put all of her mailing materials in it when going to the post office.
ChefSandyK
Alright...so although I am only in SS1 and should qualify for the roasting pan (have two shows submitted with another two on the books by the end of the month), I don't think I will make the 1250 needed for the bonuses. Having said that, I'm still hoping to earn at least ONE of the show to go pieces (think the whole shebang might be a bit out of reach). My question is this...has anyone seen the Show to Go pieces? Are there places for SA pieces or will it be more beneficial to order the SA tote before it goes away? I was thinking I should definitely order the SA tote (I love SA and already have the entertaining set) when I realized it's designed to hold boats as well and the boats go away in the coming season. So, do I hold on and hope I get the Show to Go (assuming there are places for SA) or do I order the tote? Having already spent WAY more money to get my business up and running than I expected (the SS kit is really just the beginning, isn't it?), I could use the advice of those of you who have seen the new pieces. :)

Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy,

I have the SA tote and I rarely use it. I HAVE seen the new show-to-go system and it will hold everything you could want to take to a show. They did one of those speed up demos on the screen and it was amazing what she got in those bags! It will be all you need!

If you want to get something, I would get the new tote that they have in the supply order - with the clear pocket. it's only $15 and it is GREAT to carry catalogs, etc. around with you ALL the time! It's the only tote I carry! (I got it at Nat. Conf. last year).

Beth,
Thanks for the tip on the clear tote...I'd actually already ordered it. :) I've got a 2 1/2 year old and a four month old...so at no point can you describe me as traveling "light". :) I figured I could stuff all the required diaper stuff in the tote rather than my usual backpack, put a catalogue in the pocket, and have something to chat about while standing in line at the grocery store (buying diapers...LOL).

Have a great day,
Sandy

ChefSandyK said:
Beth,
Thanks for the tip on the clear tote...I'd actually already ordered it. :) I've got a 2 1/2 year old and a four month old...so at no point can you describe me as traveling "light". :) I figured I could stuff all the required diaper stuff in the tote rather than my usual backpack, put a catalogue in the pocket, and have something to chat about while standing in line at the grocery store (buying diapers...LOL).

Have a great day,
Sandy
You have the idea! I don't have babies any more :D but I use it for everything else.

One great tip if you don't need it as a diaper bag: put all those letters and packets that you're mailing out in it when going to the post office.

ChefSandyK said:
Beth,

Have a great day,
Sandy
I'm in your boat with a 3 1/2 year old and 10 month old.....my tote IS my diaper bag! And toy bag, snack carrier...and purse! I'm glad they're durable! :D

I'm with you all, my little purse carrying days are OVER! Bring on the totes! :p

Yeah, I haven't used a purse since my son was born- just the diaper bag. Sandy, I believe there is a picture of the show to go in this months KCN. I can't remember if it was in the KCN or the special KCN in our fall changeover box. There is a flyer in one of them that shows all 3 totes.

What is the difference between Show to Go and Sa Tote?

Show to Go is a carrying case specifically designed to transport and display Pampered Chef products for in-person parties or events. Sa Tote is a monthly subscription service that delivers a curated selection of products to your doorstep.

Can I use Show to Go for Sa Tote parties?

Yes, Show to Go can be used for Sa Tote parties as it is a versatile carrying case that can hold a variety of Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to purchase Show to Go to be a Sa Tote subscriber?

No, Show to Go is not required for Sa Tote subscribers. It is an optional product for those who want a convenient way to transport and display their Pampered Chef products.

Are there any additional costs for using Show to Go for Sa Tote parties?

No, there are no additional costs for using Show to Go for Sa Tote parties. The cost of the Sa Tote subscription covers the products and shipping.

Is Show to Go available for purchase separately from Sa Tote?

Yes, Show to Go can be purchased separately from Sa Tote for those who want a carrying case for their Pampered Chef products but do not wish to subscribe to Sa Tote.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
  • sfdavis918