• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Watch the Unavailable Show to Go Video - Contact Me for a Copy!

K
kawichick
Just wondering if anyone saved this, by chance. I just received mine from my director and was curious to watch it, again. I saw it when I first joined but didn't think I'd be getting one any time soon. Now its off the site. I even emailed the Home Office and asked and they said its unavailable. Please contact me if you have it. Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saved it but for some reason it's not pulling up. I'm thinking because PC pulled the website address from it. I'll keep trying. :rolleyes: :)

Thanks. I figured that much. I'm hoping someone actually saved it to their hard drive.

NO ONE saved it to there hard drive? Bummer.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the Unavailable Show to Go video is no longer available on the website. I actually do have a copy of it and would be happy to share it with you. Just send me a message and I'll get it to you as soon as possible. It's a great resource and I'm glad you're interested in watching it again. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. Have a great day!

1. What is the "Watch the Unavailable Show to Go Video"?

The "Watch the Unavailable Show to Go Video" is a training video that was previously available on the company's website for new employees to watch. It provided information about the company and its products, as well as tips for success.

2. Why is the video no longer available on the company's website?

The video is no longer available on the company's website because it may have been updated or replaced with a newer version. It is also possible that there were technical issues or copyright concerns that led to its removal.

3. Can I still watch the video if I missed it when I first joined?

If you missed the video when you first joined, you may still be able to watch it if someone saved a copy of it. You can try reaching out to your director or other colleagues to see if they have a copy of the video.

4. How can I obtain a copy of the video?

If you are unable to find a copy of the video from your colleagues, you can try contacting the company's Home Office to see if they have any available copies. However, there is no guarantee that they will have it or be able to provide it to you.

5. Is the video necessary for success in the company?

While the video may provide helpful information and tips for success in the company, it is not essential for success. There are likely other resources and training materials available that can provide similar information. If you are unable to obtain a copy of the video, you can still be successful through hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gigi425
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
Replies
Views
Tammy Eubanks
  • tiffanypc05
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies