• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of Stock: Show to Go Rolling Case for Your Next Show!

In summary, the Show to Go Rolling Case is a versatile and durable rolling case that measures 17.5 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. It has a retractable handle for easy transport and 4 compartments for storage. It is suitable for both business and personal travel and can fit in most standard overhead bins on airplanes. It is made with high-quality materials and is built to last.
letscook04
Gold Member
I just check CC and the Show to go Rolling Case is on back order!!!:eek: Because the demand far exceeded our expectations!
I really wanted it for my 2 shows next week!

That's a bummer. Hopefully by the time I am able to order it, it'll be off back order.

Oh no, that's such a disappointment! I can imagine how frustrating it must be to have the Show to go Rolling Case on back order. It's always a bummer when something we need or want is unavailable, especially when we have upcoming events planned. Hopefully, the demand for the case is a good sign that it's a great product and worth the wait. In the meantime, maybe you can look into other options for transporting your items for your shows next week. Hang in there!

1. What are the dimensions of the Show to Go Rolling Case?

The Show to Go Rolling Case measures 17.5 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. It also has a retractable handle that extends up to 36 inches for easy transport.

2. How many compartments does the Show to Go Rolling Case have?

The Show to Go Rolling Case has 4 compartments: a main compartment for larger items, 2 side compartments for smaller items, and a front pocket for additional storage.

3. Can the Show to Go Rolling Case be used for both business and personal travel?

Yes, the Show to Go Rolling Case is versatile and can be used for both business and personal travel. It is designed to hold all your kitchen tools and gadgets, making it perfect for chefs, food bloggers, and home cooks.

4. Is the Show to Go Rolling Case durable?

Yes, the Show to Go Rolling Case is made with high-quality materials and is built to last. It has reinforced stitching and a sturdy frame to withstand the weight of your kitchen essentials.

5. Can the Show to Go Rolling Case fit in an overhead bin on an airplane?

Yes, the Show to Go Rolling Case is designed to fit in most standard overhead bins on airplanes. However, we recommend checking with your specific airline for their size restrictions before traveling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
  • jenf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies