• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Track Your Progress: Show to Go Promotion Updates

In summary, everyone is doing well on the Show to Go Promotion. Charlene has already earned two pieces, and plans to earn the last one when she turns in her last two shows from September. Lee Anne Brock is waiting to close a September show to get her last piece, and is excited to receive her rolling case any day now.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I was curious to see how many of us have already earned the Show to Go bags? I am $325 away from the rolling case and will definitely make it in October. I guess my question is How is everyone doing on the Show to Go Promotion?

Last edited:
I have the first two pieces and should get the third any day now.

I have another question about the STG- once I get it, I am committed to using only those pieces to take things to shows. Those of you that already have it and have some experience with it- what are you doing about your dirty dishes? I liked the idea about buying a small wastebasket to use in one of the tote dividers, but I know it wouldn't fit big things like the classic batter bowl. I don't just want to use a big plastic bag in there, though, because of the sharp items.

What has worked for you, or what do you plan to try?

i just turned in my 2000 so i will recieve my 2 stg items i really want the 3rd piece but i am 1450 away i dont know if i will recieve it

Earned 2 working on 3rd.
Jennie4PC said:
i just turned in my 2000 so i will recieve my 2 stg items i really want the 3rd piece but i am 1450 away i dont know if i will recieve it
I have to get $153.40 more to earn last piece. I have 3 kitchen and 1 catlalog show schedule for Oct. I do have a little longer to earn the STG since I live in Louisisana and was affect by hurricanes. I can't wait to get the large tote because I think it looks so prfoessional. I it will give me a place to store PC at home

Charlene

Earned 2 working on 3rd.
Jennie4PC said:
I have to get $1503.40 more to earn last piece. I have 3 kitchen and 1 catlalog show schedule for Oct. I do have a little longer to earn the STG since I live in Louisisana and was affect by hurricanes. I can't wait to get the large tote because I think it looks so prfoessional. I it will give me a place to store PC at home

Charlene

I have the first 2 pieces and will earn the last one when I turn in my last two shows from September and I can't wait! As for the dirty dishes, I have been taking a plastic grocery bag with me and putting most of my dirty products in there. The large batter bowl, though, I usually try to rinse out and put it back in the tote bag. I actually like the plastic bag because I can put it right in the sink when I get home and I don't forget to wash anything. :)

I just earned my first piece and I really want all 3...it would help with the whole carrying things while pregnant deal! The only thing is, I need to come up with 2750 in the month of October, but I only have one show booked!!! I plan on giving that host a huge incentive for and over $1000 show and I am having a Halloween open house on October 30th..I just hope I can get lots of people to come and buy a lot!! I figure if I get really close, I will put forth my own money to earn the 3rd piece...I would also be earning the SS2 bonus and the first plus bonus...I figured whatever I put in will be to purchase host gift items or something. If it's like $200 that I need, I will probably go with getting one of the cookware sets! please wish me luck and any ideas would be fantastic!!!!

I just submitted the show that took me to the $4000 mark on Thursday. I expecting the STG any day! I am so excited! :D

Lee Anne Brock

I am waiting to close a September show to get my last piece. I am very excited!! This is such an amazing system. I can fit all I need to take in just the bag but it gets heavy so I can't wait for the rolling case.

I submitted my $4000 mark show last week. I should receive my rolling case any day now! Wooohoo!

As for the dirty dishes, I will use my crate for that! It's easy to carry in (fold-able), and easy to clean!

Got my third piece last week! It is awesome!

I earned my 1st piece last week only $2800 more and I'll have the other 2. Since Oct. is my ssm1 it would be awesome to make the $4000 by the end of the month. Wish me luck. :)

chefbilyeu said:
I submitted my $4000 mark show last week. I should receive my rolling case any day now! Wooohoo!

As for the dirty dishes, I will use my crate for that! It's easy to carry in (fold-able), and easy to clean!

Is it really easy to clean? I thought it would be hard to get in all those grooves. I think it would be a great size and shape to use for dirty dishes, though.

PampMomof3 said:
I was curious to see how many of us have already earned the Show to Go bags? I am $325 away from the rolling case and will definitely make it in October. I guess my question is How is everyone doing on the Show to Go Promotion?

I have earned the first two pieces. Really like them so far. I still need almost $900.00 in sales to get the rolling case. I can't wait!!!. I'm one that probably takes too many products to the shows, but it seems that whatever I leave behind is what they want to see. So I've started saying in my presentation "If there is something you'd like to see let me know and I'll bring it to YOUR show :D.

I can defintiely be pretty messy :) but putting the dishes in the crate doesn't make a big mess. I just wipe it out after I take the dishes out to clean them.

You could also bring trash bags with you, and load your dishes in the bag. The bag can sit in your crate, so you won't have to worry about the dishes being to heavy to carry in the bag, but you'll prevent the mess!

I just got my third piece too! My first show since getting it is WEdnesday! Then another one on THursday and I can't wait to use it! :)

I've used my set at 2 shows now. Almost too heavy to get in and out of the car, but my hosts are quite impressed when I tell them I earned the bags.

The first show, a new consultant (who used to be a consultant years ago) went with me. She kept my stuff washed as we went. Man, that was a cool deal!

Second show, I lined the rolling bag with a lawn and garden trash bag. All my dirty stuff fit right in there. Pretty neat.

My October calendar is so pitiful I feel like I'll never get a chance to use the bags again! On a brighter note: 2 of my recruits qualified last week!

Yay!! Congrats on the qualified recruits! I have one more to qualify, then I'll promote! Yay!! I hope your October starts looking up! :eek:

Show to Go VideoI just received my Rolling Tote this week and used it for the first time for a Bridal Expo. I was amazed at how much it fit! I have a show on Friday night and then I am traveling with it to Florida for a show at my sister's (what a great way to visit!!).

Question: Has anyone been able to view the Show to Go Video on the website? I have Quick Time, but the movie has not properly downloaded. Help? Advice? :confused:

Thanks all!

Mary

rolling caseI got my 3rd pc the rolling case last week and I used it for a show on friday night. It does hold alot and easy to put things away ect ,but its a bit heavy to use . I still have to carry the folders , brief case and some other items but Im sure I"ll get use to it. I"m sure it will be great in the summer ,but in the snow its going to be a bit hard.
Doreen Zaino Future Director
[email protected]

pamperedbecky said:
Yay!! Congrats on the qualified recruits! I have one more to qualify, then I'll promote! Yay!! I hope your October starts looking up! :eek:

That is awesome, Becky! I'm going to start looking for your name in KCN!

chefmary said:
Question: Has anyone been able to view the Show to Go Video on the website? I have Quick Time, but the movie has not properly downloaded. Help? Advice? :confused:

Thanks all!

Mary

I tried to watch it, too, and wasn't able to. I just figured it was me!

noradawn said:
That is awesome, Becky! I'm going to start looking for your name in KCN!
Thanks! :D My goal is by Nov. 1st, so we'll see how this month goes.

I have the first two and still have 1300 to sell to earn that third piece. When they announced it at conference, I didn't think I had a snowball's chance of earning it. Last week, I only had one show scheduled for October...and now I have five so I am confident that I'll get the complete set. (I love being able to say that! It really wasn't long ago AT ALL that I was in my SS months, never knowing where my next party would be coming from.)

I recieved my 3rd piece last week and cannot wait to use it all at my show tomorrow night. :)

I've got the first 2 pieces and $1100 to go to get the 3rd piece - but I have 4 parties still this month so Im keeping my fingers crossed!

earned first piece!I guess I didnt read the information too well becuase boy was I surprised when i got the tool turnabout case today!
It was great!

now I just have to get the tool turn-about!! Maybe I'll earn it this month for my SS2. I didn't earn SS1 but i think this will be a good month

1. What is the "Show to Go Promotion"?

The "Show to Go Promotion" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to earn free products by hosting a virtual or in-person party and reaching a certain sales goal.

2. How do I qualify for the "Show to Go Promotion"?

To qualify for the "Show to Go Promotion", you must host a virtual or in-person party with a minimum of $200 in sales. Once you reach this goal, you will earn free products based on a tiered system.

3. What products can I earn through the "Show to Go Promotion"?

The products available through the "Show to Go Promotion" vary each month. However, they typically include popular Pampered Chef items such as cookware, kitchen tools, and food items.

4. Can I combine the "Show to Go Promotion" with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Show to Go Promotion" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This includes the host rewards program and any consultant specials.

5. How do I redeem the products earned through the "Show to Go Promotion"?

Once you have met the qualifications for the "Show to Go Promotion", your consultant will contact you to confirm your product choices. Your free products will then be shipped to you directly from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • giggles2boot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies