• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show-To-Go Packing Tips Anyone?

In summary, the rolling movie case is a great option for packing your Show-to-Go pieces. It provides lots of storage and can be customized to fit your needs.
its_me_susan
I'm sooooo excited my final Show-to-Go piece arrived today! It has so many compartments I'm not sure what's the best way to pack it. Will those of you who have had it a while please share your packing tips/preferences?

Thanks in advance!
Susan :)

watch the video on consultant's corner..it helps and its a quick video...I don't have the set yet so I couldn't help you...sorry

Laurenncraigory said:
watch the video on consultant's corner..it helps and its a quick video...I don't have the set yet so I couldn't help you...sorry

The movie won't load for me. I contacted field services too and they couldn't help. Thanks though.

Laurenncraigory said:

would you post the actual link to the video for me please? My husband just said that my computer isn't reading it.

You may have to do a download. It will either tell you to, or click on the help, and it will tell you what needs to be done.

it won't let me post the link at all...I can't even get a link from the video...sorry.

Show to go system moviehttps://www.pamperedchef.com/video/show_to_go.mov

if that'll load for ya. I too, could not view on my aol dial-up connection at my house. My boyfriends charter connection loads it no problem.

There's really not a right way or wrong way with the S2G. I know a gal that actually took the center pieces out of the roller piece and uses it as one big trunk.

UPDATE TO POST: Holy Crudoly! I had clicked on the link in consultant's corner just to copy it and paste it to this site. I didn't close the blank window that popped up. Just clicked over to this site and went on my merry way. Okay, almost 40 minutes have passed. Suddenly LOUD (speakers on laptop turned up) music came blaring from my laptop. I clicked over and I'll be...the video had finally loaded and was playing! So, those that are having problems getting it to load. Just forget about it and wait 40 minutes! ha!

Last edited:
rwesterpchef said:
https://www.pamperedchef.com/video/show_to_go.mov

if that'll load for ya. I too, could not view on my aol dial-up connection at my house. My boyfriends charter connection loads it no problem.

There's really not a right way or wrong way with the S2G. I know a gal that actually took the center pieces out of the roller piece and uses it as one big trunk.

UPDATE TO POST: Holy Crudoly! I had clicked on the link in consultant's corner just to copy it and paste it to this site. I didn't close the blank window that popped up. Just clicked over to this site and went on my merry way. Okay, almost 40 minutes have passed. Suddenly LOUD (speakers on laptop turned up) music came blaring from my laptop. I clicked over and I'll be...the video had finally loaded and was playing! So, those that are having problems getting it to load. Just forget about it and wait 40 minutes! ha!

THANK YOU! I have cable connection - no clue why it won't work for me. Thank you again!

Ugh, link didn't work for me. I'm going to get my husband to try it when he gets up. :)

You need Quicktime playerYou need to go to the www.quicktime.com and download the QuickTime Player.
Free Premier multimedia player to get the video to play.
You must download this to your computer before you can even download the video or play it directly from Consultants Corner.
And about packing it, it will depend entirely on what you plan on carrying in it.
I use the two side pockets of the rolling case by placing cookbooks in one and catalogs and order forms in the other. I place the Carving Board and the Large Grooved Cutting Board int he back pocket by the handle. I put my laptop in the front pocket. The Simple Additions pieces go great in the inner pockets and there are two long sleeves behind those pockets that I use for the Stripped Rectangle and the Carving Set. There is a large sleve ont he other side that I carry the Square Platter in or a Round Stone. depends on the recipe I am making. The Carving set may be replaced next month as it is not a host speical next month. So again it will depend on what you paln to carry.

Last edited:
I LOVE the rolling show case!!! It has so many pockets and can really hold a lot of stuff. I'm still experimenting on how to pack it. However, if you really load it up - it is HEAVY!!! :eek: That's my only complaint. :p

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

1. How can I ensure that my show-to-go products will stay organized and secure during transport?

To keep your products organized and secure, make sure to use packing materials such as bubble wrap or packing paper to separate and cushion each item. You can also use dividers or containers to keep similar products together.

2. What are some space-saving packing tips for my show-to-go products?

One space-saving tip is to utilize the space inside your products. For example, you can fill empty bowls or containers with smaller items. You can also pack smaller items inside larger ones, such as nesting bowls or stacking measuring cups.

3. How should I pack fragile items for a show-to-go event?

The key to packing fragile items is to wrap them individually in bubble wrap or packing paper. Then, place them in a sturdy container and use additional packing material to secure them in place. Label the container as fragile and handle with care.

4. Can I pack food items for a show-to-go event?

Yes, you can pack food items for a show-to-go event. Make sure to use airtight containers to prevent spills and keep the food fresh. It's also a good idea to label any food items with their name and ingredients for any guests with allergies or dietary restrictions.

5. How can I make sure my show-to-go products arrive in good condition?

To ensure your products arrive in good condition, pack them in a sturdy container and use packing materials to secure them in place. You can also label the container as fragile and handle with care. If you're concerned about the weather or long travel time, consider using insulated containers or ice packs for food items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • esavvymom