• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Show to Go Packing List for Direct Sales Demonstrators

In summary, the conversation is about how the speaker packs for their Pampered Chef shows. They bring a lot of items and make multiple trips in and out of the house. The items they bring include kitchen tools, cookbooks, serving dishes, and more. They mention that they should probably cut down on the number of items they bring, but they are new and want to have everything on hand. They also mention wanting to earn a Rolling Case to make packing easier.
ChefSandyK
A while back, I promised someone that I would post the way I pack my three pieces. Here it is - better late than never, I guess. :) Before I start, I should warn you that I take WAY more than I should and the bags are HEAVY! I don't promise you will be able to lift them...I manage it, but that's just me. I also should tell you that I make two trips in and three trips out. My first trip I take in my laptop and dirty dish bin (filled with my paperwork tote). My second trip in I take the three Show to Go pieces. When I leave, the paperwork tote and dirty dish bin become two different trips.

Okay, here goes

Rolling Suitcase
Outside Side 1
2 cookbooks
2 hotpads
oven mitt

Outside Side 2
Patriotic heart mold
Mini-baker or Mini-oval baker or small bar pan

Front pockets
SA Large Bowl or whatever large flat stone I'm using
Small saute pan

Back pocket (by the handle)
Large grooved cutting board
Cutting board
Cooling Rack
SS Mixing lids

Interior back pocket
SA Large Square

Interior lid zipper pocket
bag of gloves, Bandaids :)
Hospitality Stand feet

Interior back panel slots (from right to left)
EAD
Serated Bread Knife
Citrus Press
Meat Tenderizer
Utility Knife

4 Rear Panel pockets
bottom left - petite squares
bottom right - prep bowl lids
top left - prep bowls
top right - Measure all filled with DCG large barrel and The Grate Container

Left front long panel pocket
Striped rectangular platter

Left Front set of pockets
bottom left - 3 colored SA small bowls
bottom right - 3 minisquares, 2 SA white small bowls
top - Striped SA medium Square

Right Front set of pockets
right rear- US&G, microplane
Right front - DCG with small barrel inserted, adjustable measuring scoop, timer

Interior Side pocket 1
Chef's Knife
Crinkle cutter
Utility Knife

Interior Side pocket 2
Baker's roller
heart towel
handi-scraper

Middle of case
Classic Batter bowl, wrapped in towel, with Easy Read measuring cups and washcloth tucked inside OR rice cooker, depending on what I'm making
Table cloth
Apron
Recipe Binder
SA Caddy

Large Tote
Long Back Pocket
Whatever woven piece I'm taking
Colander lids
Family Skillet, if I need it

Side Pocket
Small batter bowl wrapped in towel
SS Mixing Bowls stacked on top

Middle Pocket
Door prize basket
Spice/Sugar Shaker basket
APCS on stand

Side Pocket
Chillzanne rectangular server

Piled Upside Down, over the 3 pockets
Colander set

Tool Turn Around Tote
every tool you can image, of course
Food Chopper stuck in middle, handle side down

Okay, that's it...like I said, it's heavy, but managable for me, at least. Of course, there are times when I don't take some things (APCS), but usually that's what I'm taking with me. I should probably cut it down somewhat, but I'm still new enough to think that if I bring it, they will buy it...lol.

Hope this helps...feel free to ask questions if I wasn't clear enough.

Have a great night,
Sandy

Wow, I didn't know it would hold that much stuff.

Last night I packed EVERYTHING I needed for my show, BUT my paperwork in the TTA and CAT. I didn't earn the Rolling Case. :mad: It was a little heavy, but still manageable. I took along my crate for dirty dishes and my yaffa paperwork block. I have never been able to get into a hosts house in less then 5 trips and last night I made it in 3!! Now it only I can get my hands on a Rolling Case! :D

What is a "Show to Go Packing List"?

A "Show to Go Packing List" is a list of essential items that you will need to bring with you when setting up and hosting a Pampered Chef show. This list includes items such as product samples, order forms, and business supplies.

Do I need to bring my own products for the show?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide variety of products to use for demonstrations at your shows. However, it is recommended to bring a few of your personal favorite products to showcase to your guests.

How do I know what business supplies to bring?

The "Show to Go Packing List" includes a section specifically for business supplies. These typically include items such as catalogs, host packets, and recruiting materials. You can also check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for a complete list of recommended business supplies.

Is there a specific way I should pack my items?

It is recommended to pack your items in a way that is organized and easy to access during your show. Many consultants use bins, bags, or rolling carts to transport their items. It's also a good idea to label your items to make it easier to find what you need.

Can I add or remove items from the "Show to Go Packing List"?

Yes, you can customize the list to fit your needs. Some consultants may need to add or remove items depending on the type of show or the number of guests in attendance. It's important to have all the necessary items, but also to not overpack and make it difficult to transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • scottcooks