• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show To Go Items: Are They Worth It? Newbies Ask For Input

In summary, the Show to Go items are a great way to organize and simplify your life when you're traveling for shows. They are worth the money, and highly recommend them.
crsnlsa
Gold Member
I just noticed that the Show To Go items are for sale on the paperwork/supply order form. My question is... are they worth it? I am fairly new and did not have the chance to earn them. I'm thinking about buying them and just thought I could get some imput from all of you that do have them. Thank you in advance!

Can't live without them!LOVE EM!!! :D I had the "old showcase" that was about twice as big as the new rolling case! But the new system is perfect for me!

It really is personal preference! :p

I am in love with all 3 pieces. I have been able to condense all of my stuff into these three pieces, which makes packing up a breeze I am down to two trips to my truck instead of 5 million. I would highly recomend it. :D :D

I LOVE the small tote (with the clear pocket in the front for a catalog). I bought it last month to use as a purse, even though my husband thought I was being silly. This weekend while we were out shopping, three people commented on the catalog and asked for my info! I got their emails in return, and spent the rest of the day singing the "told-ya-so" song for my husband. If any of them book a show or place individual orders, the bag's paid for itself!

Highly recommendI would also highly recommend the show to go pieces! I earned all three and LOVE them! I only spent 2 months using the crate, but in that time I learned that there had to be a better way, and thankfully the show to go came along! The rolling case is a life saver...you can pack sooooo much in that thing! And the turnabout tote...makes it so easy to take all of your small tools! Also, you know what you packed, what you got out and what you need to repack, so it has cut down on forgetting things at host's homes. And like someone said before me, it cuts down on the trips to the car.
I still take the crate, and use it for my dirty dishes, but the show to go is THE WAY TO GO! Absolutely worth the money! :)

I have a few things negative to say about the rolling show to go case. I live in MN and you can't really use the rolling case in the winter. I have tried a couple of times and the snow gets in the rollers and melts in the hostess house - big mess.

The only other thing is the rolling case is so heavy to begin with, that it is hard to lift into the car.

The other two pieces I absolutely love. Just my comments. Brenda :(

Tote and Carry allI didn't earn the rolling case, but did earn the other 2 pieces! I LOVE them! :D I will be buying the rolling case in April, but I can fit EVERYTHING for a show in the Tote and Carryall except my crate and paperwork! While it is heavy, I can manage, but I'm adding a laptop to the mix this week and can't wait to add the rolling case to the mix! I juxt know that it will be SO much easier! The carry all goes right on top and I'll be able to carry my paperwork and laptop in a briefcase and get in the host's house in ONE trip!

Here's my .02. I just used all three this weekend for three shows. I'm not the most organized person, so I do a lot of packing and unpacking for each show. Love the rolling case, I don't pack it too heavy though. It's great for bulky items that aren't too heavy. I packed the batter bowls, Simple Additions bowls, cookware and many other things in it. I love having a padded place to put the simple additions and pockets for the pan lids. I can't roll it here in Iowa either, no snow right now, but it's muddy out! I just packed it to the car. Love the tool turnabout too, I had the old one from the supply order, couldn't go to shows without that one. And the other tote, can't remember it's name, I packed it pretty heavy and had to start over. It's great for bulky items too. Catalogs and paperwork just fit. Just love the whole system, and the customers and hosts are impressed too. I set up the rolling tote in front of my work table at the show and put the sweetheart towel over it and put the cookware display on top. Great display and gave me a chance to talk about the towel special and the cookware special next month! I'm excited about the whole system.

Question....are you all seeing the rolling tote on the supply order? I haven't found it! I found the TTA tote and the other one, but I don't see the rolling tote on there. The most expensive thing on the supply order is the Prof. Fam. Skillet at 1/2 off. If you've seen it on your supply order, how much is it selling for?

Thanks! :)

April Supply OrderThe rolling case won't be available until April 1st! If you add a supply order dated April 1st and then sort by price it will be the first thing listed!

Brenda K. said:
I have a few things negative to say about the rolling show to go case....

So do I.
--it is heavy. Very heavy. I don't know how in the world I am going to lift this thing while pregnant. (hoping to be this year)
--the telescoping handle on mine is becoming very loose.
--the zip out interior zipper is starting to separate.

I've had mine since early October and have used it for every show since. But I thought this was a piece of luggage. Maybe I've been too rough with it, I don't know.

April 1st and it's $90.

Deb--I'm about 25 weeks pregnant right now and am using all 3 pieces for all of my shows. It's not so bad. I cannot imagine still lifting the big showcase in and out. I don't think I could do that right now. The show to go breaks up the bulk and weight. I'm sure when I am showing more (more obviously pregnant) I will have tons of help.

Just don't overpack. It kinda sounds like your rolling case needs to be sent back for a replacement. I know that the further along I get my husband is either going to have to go with me or I'm going to have to go a strictly reduced load. When I have to take my husband's truck to my parties it is tough to lift the bags because it sits higher off the ground. However, the host's hubby usually offers to help--and I do not demur.

I park the van then take all my stuff in one trip. I put the rolling case on the ground then the carry-all on top I throw my briefcase on my shoulder then with the other hand grab the tool turnabout tote. I like not having to run back and forth to the car.

Thanks for your feedback, Chef Kearns. That is good to know.

I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Great but...One thing to note, if you have a smaller car with a smaller trunk, the rolling case will not fit in the trunk. I put mine in the back seat though. You do need to remember to lift it in and out though because I almost took out the cloth seat because of the little feet on it. (I only did that once!) Otherwise it is fantastic! It holds so much it is not even funny. With all three pieces I went from running 6 to 7 times from car to house to about 3 times. Really great!

how big the rolling case?do you know (for scrap bookers out there) if it's as big as the XXL roll on case? I can get one for $75 at a craft store and was wondering if it was the same size as the show to go biggest piece?

unhappy with the rolling caseI also earned all three of the pieces and the only one that I really use is the tool turn about tote. The rolling case is just to big and hard to handle. I have a hard time rolling it through a gravel drive way and then into someones house.(it can make quit a mess!!) Landscape and steps also cause some prblems for me. And I have even had trouble fitting it through the hostess house. I will try again this summer to see if it is any easier!

Heather

Do you know where I can find a picture and dimensionsof the rolling case?

Thanks!

I earned all 3 and I only use the rolling case I am sure if I had the Tool Turn about I would use that tote. With only using the rolling case I dont find that it is to heavy. I usually just pack the things that I use at the show.

I earned the set and used the rolling case for several months but I found that gravel driveways and steps were my enemies with that case. I now went back to using the crate instead of the rolling case. I do use the tool turn about bag and the large tote and I love both of them.

I will use the rollling case for fairs and things like that. I love the look of it but I can't handle the weight of it ontop of the products. The same products are lighter in a crate - packed safer in the case though.

I love the rolling case! It's a lifesaver for me... I hated having all my stuff rattling around loose in my crate. I also love the tool-turnabout tote, though it could be a little bigger. Sometimes my stuff sticks out from the turn-about, and it doesn't zip easily. Other than that, it's great!

The only thing I don't like is the tote. Maybe I'm using it wrong, but I thought it was supposed to fit bigger items like the mixing bowls and baskets? With the dividers in the larger back section, I can't fit anything large, and the front section is too narrow.

1. What are Show To Go items?

Show To Go items are products that are specifically designed to be portable and convenient for on-the-go use. They are perfect for picnics, potlucks, and other events where you need to transport food or drinks.

2. Are Show To Go items worth the investment?

It ultimately depends on your personal needs and lifestyle. If you frequently attend events where you need to bring food or drinks, then Show To Go items can be a great investment. They are also durable and long-lasting, so you can use them for years to come.

3. What types of Show To Go items are available?

There are a variety of Show To Go items available, including insulated food carriers, drink tumblers, baking dishes, and more. These items are designed to keep your food and drinks at the desired temperature while on the go.

4. Can I find Show To Go items for all types of food and drinks?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of Show To Go items that are suitable for all types of food and drinks. From casseroles and salads to hot and cold beverages, there is a Show To Go item for every need.

5. Are Show To Go items easy to clean?

Yes, most Show To Go items are dishwasher safe and easy to clean. This makes them convenient for busy individuals who don't have a lot of time to hand wash their items. Just be sure to check the care instructions for each specific item to ensure proper cleaning methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies