• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Earn FREE Show-to-Go Bags with Our Double Points Promotion?

I just tried putting the trifle bowl on the bottom. It fit nicely with the TTA - but once I put some spatulas and Cook's Tools in, they stuck out at the top. Since I always bring dish towels with me, I simply placed one over the tools before closing the...
PampMomof3
Gold Member
August-September 2008

Earn points redeemable for your choice of FREE Show-to-Go Bags!!
3 new additions!

Double Points
Aug 1-31
For each $500 in commissionable sales held and submitted you receive 200 points.

Sept 1-30
For each $500 in sales held and submitted you receive 100 points.

Rolling Case 900 points
Carry All Tote 200
New Consultant Tote 350
Tool Turn about & More Tote 150 (This is not different, just a diff name)
New Simple Additions Tote 400
New Knife Case 200
New Padded Envelopes (set of two to hold cookward and DCB) 250

Are these going to be available to purchase as well? I don't have anything on my calendar for August (yet) or September (yet) and would love to earn enough to get the New Knife Case, New Padded Envelopes, and the SImple additions tote!! I just want o make sure I can still purchase the others if I don't earn them. Thanks!!

pampered.chris said:
Are these going to be available to purchase as well? I don't have anything on my calendar for August (yet) or September (yet) and would love to earn enough to get the New Knife Case, New Padded Envelopes, and the SImple additions tote!! I just want o make sure I can still purchase the others if I don't earn them. Thanks!!

It doesn't say on the flyer. The others are available for purchase on the supply so I don't see why the news one wouldn't!

AWESOME!!! I am going to book, book, book!! I want all the new pieces FREE :)

pampered.chris said:

It is still July Girlfriend!! I know you can book Aug & Sept and earn these FREE!! Get on the phone :) you can do it :) tell yourself they AREN't avail for purchase and you HAVE to EARN them...then you will have shows, earn $$ AND get these FREE!! So much more fun than purchasing them!!
Good luck!

pckrissy said:
AWESOME!!! I am going to book, book, book!! I want all the new pieces FREE :)

Me too! And it's attainable!

PampMomof3 said:
Me too! And it's attainable!

I know! I am so pumped about all the new info I can't contain myself!! I can't imagine how you are since you DID go to conference:D

pckrissy said:
I know! I am so pumped about all the new info I can't contain myself!! I can't imagine how you are since you DID go to conference:D

Yes this is true BUT I get re-excited reading all this! I also have 3 shows this week so I hope my excitement pays off!

I am thinking this is in one of the pics somewhere - but it was brought up at our cluster meeting that a pic shows putting the TRIFLE BOWL at the bottom of the TTA tote and putting the TTA on top.

I am making a trifle at a show today - so I can't wait to try it!!

usually they are available on the supply order the next year after we can earn them

kam said:
I am thinking this is in one of the pics somewhere - but it was brought up at our cluster meeting that a pic shows putting the TRIFLE BOWL at the bottom of the TTA tote and putting the TTA on top.

I am making a trifle at a show today - so I can't wait to try it!!

After the last General Session, my recruiter and I went into the product showcase room and we asked HO. She said that it is NOT any bigger or longer. Just a new name. We were hoping it be a little longer just so stuff doesn't fall out.

Teresa Lynn said:
usually they are available on the supply order the next year after we can earn them

Not always - they never did put the cookware bags on supply.

pamperedlinda said:
Not always - they never did put the cookware bags on supply.

Good point - they should! Maybe they'll be on this upcoming order. One can hope!

PampMomof3 said:
After the last General Session, my recruiter and I went into the product showcase room and we asked HO. She said that it is NOT any bigger or longer. Just a new name. We were hoping it be a little longer just so stuff doesn't fall out.

I just tried putting the trifle bowl on the bottom. It fit nicely with the TTA - but once I put some spatulas and Cook's Tools in, they stuck out at the top. Since I always bring dish towels with me, I simply placed one over the tools before closing the bag. I will have the dish towel to use at the show and I don't care about how dirty anything becomes on the way home since everything goes in the dishwasher anyway!

From what my upline told me is that the tool turnabout case is more cause it also holds the triffle bowl. So I just thought I would let you know.

christinaspc said:
From what my upline told me is that the tool turnabout case is more cause it also holds the triffle bowl. So I just thought I would let you know.

That's what I use mine for!

heat123 said:
That's what I use mine for!

I do too but I have two totes. I'll try combining them together to carry less!

PampMomof3 said:
I do too but I have two totes. I'll try combining them together to carry less!

That's a GREAT idea, I can't believe they both fit in there!

Did you notice that you can get products with your points too??

DCB 650 points
Lg. round stone w/handles 300 points
Lg. bar pan 300 pts.
Stainless 8" saute pan 500 pts.
Stainless 10" skillet, 1,000 pts.
Exec. 8" saute pan 400 pts.
Stainless 10" skillet, 750 pts.
Appetizer plates and caddy: 600 pts.
Dotts large round bowl 400 pts.
Dotts dinner plates 350 pts.
Med. square plates w/cranberry accent 350
Dotts cups 200 pts.
Triffle bowl 400 pts.
Tool turn about 200 pts.
Forged 5 inch utility 400 pts.
Forged 8" chef's: 750 pts.
Forged 7" santoku: 700 pts.
Forged 3.5" paring

I'm stoked about:

New Simple Additions Tote 400
New Knife Case 200

and, I love the fact that I can put the Trifle Bowl and the TTA in the same tote - DUH! ;)

OK, here is my question:

What if we get points but not quite enough to get what we REALLY want. Can we pay the difference in cash?

Like say I get 600 points but want the Santoku knife ... can I pay the $10 difference? Or say I want the rolling case ... can I pay the difference?

That SA tote looks CRAZY ... I cannot imagine taking that many items to a show. That said, it would be nice to have somthing to safely transport my dotts bowl.

Di - probably not. They usually don't let you pay extra for these incentive items. You have to earn enough points to get the item or you just don't get it.

So kind of like when I came in on the tail end of Pan-or-ama and got a whopping 38 points when everything was 350 or higher. Couldn't even get a grill press. (And now that I have the grill pan, I want one!

Yep, kinda like that. Bummer, I know, but they want you to set your sights high. I find it helpful to have incentives like these, b/c they really keep me focused on earning that next level, instead of just saying, "whatever".

I really like that you can also get products. I want the lg round stone with handles for shoes, but couldn't justify buying it as I don't even use the round stone I got in my kit! My goal is the knife case, tta&more, storage pockets and lg round stone. The SA case is right below that, but I have the old one so it's not at the top.

I can't even imagine how heavy the SA tote would be with all the stuff in it that they showed in the video! It would weigh a ton.

1. What is the Show to Go Consultant Promo?

The Show to Go Consultant Promo is a special offer available to Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to purchase discounted products to use in their virtual and in-person cooking demonstrations.

2. How does the Show to Go Consultant Promo work?

Consultants can purchase a set of products at a discounted price to use in their demonstrations. They can then sell these products to customers at the full retail price, keeping the profit for themselves.

3. Can I choose which products are included in the Show to Go Consultant Promo?

Yes, consultants can select which products they want to include in their Show to Go Consultant Promo. They can choose from a variety of popular and seasonal products.

4. How often does the Show to Go Consultant Promo change?

The Show to Go Consultant Promo changes every month, with new products being added and some products being rotated out. This allows consultants to offer a variety of products to their customers throughout the year.

5. Can I participate in the Show to Go Consultant Promo if I am a new consultant?

Yes, the Show to Go Consultant Promo is available to all consultants, regardless of how long they have been with Pampered Chef. It is a great way for new consultants to build their product collection and start earning profits right away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
vanscootin