• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready to Rock Your Next Show with TTA Totes and Carry-Alls!

In summary, the TTA tote and carry-all tote is awesome, Yvonne has submitted 5 shows and is close to completing her set, and Tash is hopeful for a customer appreciation Mystery Host in October.
Marg
My favourite man in brown was just here with my TTA tote and carry-all tote. They are awesome!! That carry-all tote is huge!! I have a show on Sat and one on Sunday, so I am hopeful that I'll get that roller bag this weekend!!
And I just submitted my 5th show between Aug 16 - Sept 16, so the roaster and meat lifters are MINE!! WOOHOO!!

Congratulations! I am turning in a shwo this week to get my carry-all tote so my sales right now are $2300 so I'm more than half-way there to get my rolling bag! I'm so excited! My kids and I love to see the UPS man drive up when I get to keep the stuff myself!! :)

I agree the bags ar wonderful. i could seriously put my son in the bag if i wanted to. it is HUGE. my roller tote should be here soon also

Show to GoWe have the "show to go" for our September / October promotion in the UK too. Do they ship each piece as you earn it? I hope so, I can't wait to get the Tool Turn About Tote!

Yvonne

Yep, it ships as you earn it. Yay! You'll love them! :)

Do any of you think they will sell these to us after the earning phase is over? I don't see myself earning the rolling case in time :(

I got mine tooHey All.

Good going!!!

I've just submitted the last of my 5 shows so I am soooo excited about the roasting pan, and this show also put me over $2400 so I will be completing my show to go set :D :D I am so pumped I want to explode.

Tash :) :)

EricaI know at Leadership Conference in Jan (2005) we got to preview the Show-to-Go system. That was one of the desires that I expressed at the time. We had to fill out a survey. I wrote that I wanted an opportunity to earn it for FREE, but if I didn't earn it I wanted to be able to purchase it.

So...if they really do listen to us I can say a solid Maybe. I am sure I wasn't the only one who expressed that desire.

I am only $1000 in sales away from completing the set. I am very excited!! If you really want it try to squeeze a customer appreciation Mystery Host in by the end of October. How far away do you think you'll be from earning it?

Good luck!!

Well, I have few new catalog shows going right now so it's hard to tell. I don't want to assume I'll make it because if I don't I'll be upset. SO I was just wondering if we would be able to purchase them. I also have a fundraiser in October, but they want to keep it open until after the first week of NOvember and that was the one I show I was really depending on to help me get there. It's okay though. As long as we can purchase them I'll be happy! :) Thanks for letting me know what they did at conference. I sure hope they listen!! ;)

I think PC would be wise to offer the Show to Go Pieces for sale after the promo. They just look so professional and would be an asset to every consultant.Congrats Tash!! I put in my 5th show last weekend, so I am waiting for my roasting pan too! I'm just a little shy of the $2400 but I have 2 shows this weekend, so I am thinking that I should have no trouble getting the rolling bag. :)

What are TTA totes and carry-alls?

TTA totes and carry-alls are high-quality bags designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to transport their products and materials to and from shows. They come in various sizes and styles to fit the specific needs of each consultant.

What makes TTA totes and carry-alls unique?

TTA totes and carry-alls are made with durable materials and feature specialized pockets and compartments to keep your products organized and secure during transportation. They also have a sleek and professional design, making them perfect for representing Pampered Chef at shows.

Can I personalize my TTA tote or carry-all?

Yes, you can! TTA totes and carry-alls can be personalized with your name or initials, making them easy to identify and adding a personal touch. This also makes them a great gift for fellow consultants.

What size TTA tote or carry-all should I get?

The size of your TTA tote or carry-all will depend on the amount of products and materials you typically bring to shows. We offer a variety of sizes, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. You can also purchase multiple sizes to accommodate different show sizes.

Do TTA totes and carry-alls have a warranty?

Yes, TTA totes and carry-alls come with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your bag, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • heat123
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies