1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show to Go Bags ROCK!!

Tags:
  1. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

My favourite man in brown was just here with my TTA tote and carry-all tote. They are awesome!! That carry-all tote is huge!! I have a show on Sat and one on Sunday, so I am hopeful that I'll get that roller bag this weekend!!
    And I just submitted my 5th show between Aug 16 - Sept 16, so the roaster and meat lifters are MINE!! WOOHOO!!

Sep 12, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Congratulations! I am turning in a shwo this week to get my carry-all tote so my sales right now are $2300 so I'm more than half-way there to get my rolling bag! I'm so excited! My kids and I love to see the UPS man drive up when I get to keep the stuff myself!! :)

Sep 12, 2005
  3. I agree the bags ar wonderful. i could seriously put my son in the bag if i wanted to. it is HUGE. my roller tote should be here soon also

Sep 12, 2005
  4. Yvonne

Yvonne Member

Show to Go

We have the "show to go" for our September / October promotion in the UK too. Do they ship each piece as you earn it? I hope so, I can't wait to get the Tool Turn About Tote!

Yvonne

Sep 14, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Yep, it ships as you earn it. Yay! You'll love them! :)

Sep 14, 2005
  6. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Do any of you think they will sell these to us after the earning phase is over? I don't see myself earning the rolling case in time :(

Sep 14, 2005
  7. Tash

Tash Member

I got mine too

Hey All.

Good going!!!

I've just submitted the last of my 5 shows so I am soooo excited about the roasting pan, and this show also put me over $2400 so I will be completing my show to go set :D :D I am so pumped I want to explode.

Tash :) :)

Sep 14, 2005
  8. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

Erica

I know at Leadership Conference in Jan (2005) we got to preview the Show-to-Go system. That was one of the desires that I expressed at the time. We had to fill out a survey. I wrote that I wanted an opportunity to earn it for FREE, but if I didn't earn it I wanted to be able to purchase it.

So...if they really do listen to us I can say a solid Maybe. I am sure I wasn't the only one who expressed that desire.

I am only $1000 in sales away from completing the set. I am very excited!! If you really want it try to squeeze a customer appreciation Mystery Host in by the end of October. How far away do you think you'll be from earning it?

Good luck!!

Sep 15, 2005
  9. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

Well, I have few new catalog shows going right now so it's hard to tell. I don't want to assume I'll make it because if I don't I'll be upset. SO I was just wondering if we would be able to purchase them. I also have a fundraiser in October, but they want to keep it open until after the first week of NOvember and that was the one I show I was really depending on to help me get there. It's okay though. As long as we can purchase them I'll be happy! :) Thanks for letting me know what they did at conference. I sure hope they listen!! ;)

Sep 15, 2005
  10. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I think PC would be wise to offer the Show to Go Pieces for sale after the promo. They just look so professional and would be an asset to every consultant.

Congrats Tash!! I put in my 5th show last weekend, so I am waiting for my roasting pan too! I'm just a little shy of the $2400 but I have 2 shows this weekend, so I am thinking that I should have no trouble getting the rolling bag. :)

Sep 16, 2005
Have something to add?