• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Show Support for Chardon with Rock Your Prom

In summary, tickets for the "Show Support for Chardon with Rock Your Prom" event can be purchased online, through a Pampered Chef consultant, or at the door. The dress code is semi-formal and food and drinks will be provided. Non-high school students are welcome to attend with a ticket and volunteer opportunities are available.
vanscootin
Gold Member
In wake of the Chardon High School shooting on Monday, area Clevelanders are showing support and sending cards to the school as well as voting for one of the local radio stations to "Rock Your Prom".... I know it's probably off base with the recent events there... but Chardon is close to my heart so if you have the time, please vote for Chardon via the link below... thank you! :)

http://​www.kisscleveland.com/​pages/content/​rock-your-prom/2012/

The link didn't work.

http://www.kisscleveland.com/pages/content/rock-your-prom/2012/

try that one

Just voted :)

​?_show

Dear Clevelanders,As a pampered chef consultant and a resident of the Cleveland area, I am deeply saddened by the recent events at Chardon High School. My heart goes out to the students, faculty, and families affected by this tragedy.I want to thank everyone who has shown their support for Chardon during this difficult time. It is heartwarming to see the community come together to send cards and support the school through the "Rock Your Prom" voting.I encourage everyone to take a moment and vote for Chardon High School via the link provided. Let's show our love and support for this community that is close to our hearts.Thank you.Sincerely,A Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Where can I purchase tickets for the "Show Support for Chardon with Rock Your Prom" event?

Tickets for the event can be purchased online at our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also purchase tickets at the door on the day of the event, but we recommend buying them in advance to ensure your spot.

2. What is the dress code for the event?

The dress code for the event is semi-formal. We encourage attendees to dress up and have fun with their outfit choices, but formal attire is not required. Feel free to rock your favorite prom dress or suit!

3. Will there be food and drinks provided at the event?

Yes, there will be light refreshments and non-alcoholic beverages provided at the event. We want to make sure our guests are well-fed and hydrated while they enjoy the evening's activities.

4. Can I bring a date who is not a high school student to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a date who is not a high school student to the event. However, all attendees must have a ticket and be 18 years or older.

5. Are there any volunteer opportunities available for the "Show Support for Chardon with Rock Your Prom" event?

Yes, we are always looking for volunteers to help make the event a success. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us through our website or speak to a Pampered Chef consultant. Thank you for your support!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies