• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Out a Show: Questions Answered

In summary, to close out a Pampered Chef show, you will need to contact the host, confirm orders and final guest count, place the order and collect payment, submit the order to Pampered Chef, follow up with guests, thank the host and offer to book future shows, and update records. You can offer additional discounts or promotions, but be sure to check for any restrictions. If a guest wants to add or change their order after the show has closed, you can place a separate order. It is best to close out a show within 2-3 days, but communicate with the host for a specific date. If a guest's order is damaged or missing an item, contact customer service and follow up with the guest.
dawn424383
I have a show on the last day of the month. How long do I have to close out that show, so that the hostess receives the May special and her guests get the HWC products? And If I close it out on June 3rd (for example) that will count towards my June totals, not May, correct?

Thanks,

Dawn

I believe you have 30 days from the date of a show to submit it. I've never waited that long, so I'm not entirely sure. As long as your May show is dated in May, you can submit it June 3rd.

And, I assume that it would then count toward the sales we need to have to earn the free fall products, right? :D

ExactlyWhen you submit your show, the show total goes towards the month that it was submitted. Just think, you'll be that much closer to the FREE fall products!! :D

Special Bonus RequirementsBut, if you want to earn the Special Bonus: "Hold and Submit your 2 shows June 1-15 and you'll also receive a special product with an approximate value of $20."

MSmith said:
But, if you want to earn the Special Bonus: "Hold and Submit your 2 shows June 1-15 and you'll also receive a special product with an approximate value of $20."
Right....to get the bonus, though, any May shows won't count toward this since shows have to be held during those June dates. But, overall sales (even from May shows) would be counted in the monthly sales.

Q: How do I close out a Pampered Chef show?

To close out a Pampered Chef show, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Contact the host and confirm the orders and final guest count
2. Place the order with the host and collect payment
3. Submit the order to Pampered Chef and track the shipment
4. Follow up with guests to ensure satisfaction and collect any missing payments
5. Thank the host for their support and offer to book future shows
6. Enter all orders into the system and update your records

Q: Can I offer additional discounts or promotions when closing out a show?

Yes, you can offer additional discounts or promotions to your guests when closing out a show. However, be sure to check with your team leader or consultant agreement for any restrictions or guidelines regarding discounts and promotions.

Q: What if a guest wants to add or change their order after the show has closed?

If a guest wants to add or change their order after the show has closed, you can place a separate order for them. This will not count towards the show's total, but you can still earn commission on the additional order.

Q: How long do I have to close out a show?

You should aim to close out a show within 2-3 days after the show date. This allows enough time for guests to place their orders and for you to enter them into the system. However, it is always best to communicate with the host and aim for a specific closing date that works for both of you.

Q: What should I do if a guest's order is damaged or missing an item?

If a guest's order is damaged or missing an item, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance. They will be able to help you with any issues or concerns regarding orders. It is also important to follow up with the guest and apologize for the inconvenience, and offer to replace or refund the damaged or missing item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef.Wanda
  • PCmomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCmomof4
  • thecougchef