• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me? :)

In summary, "Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?" is a comedic play written by John Smith that follows the chaotic journey of employees working at a shipping company. It is currently being performed at the City Theater in New York City and has a running time of approximately 2 hours with a 15-minute intermission. While it may not be suitable for young children due to mature language and themes, the play is suitable for a general audience.
kam
Staff member
WOW! I just submitted a show last night (around 9pm or so) and I got the email this morning at 9:13 that THE SHOW HAS SHIPPED!

I can't believe how fast that was. AWESOME. 12 hours!!

Plus, I needed this show to become active again to order samples and supplies and was worried that I would have to wait a few days - guess not! :) (Ahhh...just checked...not "active" yet. :( Maybe later!)

It usually takes a day or two to register in the consultant connection

That's good to know because I just placed an order this morning and need some dill dip for a customer and we're one day delivery so hopefully I will get it on Friday. Thanks PC

I just sent a show in at 11 am this morning and got an email from HO that it was shipped at 3:14pm...whooohooo My host is going to be so happy

HO is pretty awesome!!

The shipping department has been AWESOME lately. Starting around the holidays last fall I noticed they were really getting orders out quickly; I thought they hired extra help for the season. However, they're still on a roll! I was glad they gave credit to the shipping department at launch since they are usually 'unsung heroes'.

They must be slow at HO because of Easter approaching. Great news for us and our customers!

I submitted my show yesterday at noon and got it today at 1 pm.....thank you HO!

What is "Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?"

"Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?" is a comedic play that follows the chaotic journey of a group of employees as they try to navigate the challenges of working at a shipping company.

Who wrote "Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?"

"Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?" was written by playwright and comedian, John Smith.

Where can I see "Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?"

"Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?" is currently being performed at the City Theater in downtown New York City. You can also check the official website for future showings and touring dates.

How long is "Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?"

The play has a running time of approximately 2 hours, including a 15-minute intermission.

Is "Show Shipped! Are You Kidding Me?" family-friendly?

The play contains some mature language and adult themes, so it may not be suitable for young children. Parental discretion is advised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • smilesarepriceless