• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Show Outline: Learn How Others Do It!

In summary, a show outline is a detailed plan for a Pampered Chef show, outlining the segments, recipes, and products that will be featured. It is important to have a show outline to ensure a smooth and organized presentation. To create a show outline, determine the length of the show, divide it into segments, choose recipes and products, and add in any additional information. Some tips for creating a successful show outline include keeping it simple and concise, including a variety of recipes and products, and having a clear flow and structure. Pre-made show outlines are also available from Pampered Chef for convenience.
Katiechef
Would anyone be willing to share the personal 'script' or outline that they use for their shows? I have two this weekend, and one booked for August right now, and I have to follow up with 3 people about booking shows. Thanks!:)

Here is mine. It is EXTREMELY detailed because I am new AND I'm forgetful! This was one I used in May.

Attachments

• Debiz Show Outline - Jessica.doc
    111.5 KB · Views: 730
Thank you so much!! That was very helpful! :)

Katie - there is a huge thread with probably 20 scripts for specific recipes. Do a seerch to see what you can find and I will too.

Thanks for posting your script! I really like how detailed it is.

What a great script. I flows well and is very detailed! I have already saved to my computer to adapt to my recipe this Saturday!

Awww...you guys are so nice! I honestly make it so detailed so I don't forget anything. Of course, I go with the flow once at the show and may greatly condense parts or even skip some parts but I like knowing I have all the info I can anticipate needing so I don't look unprofessional. :p

Very cool ideas here, thank everyone!! I am going to do a search for more scripts now....
I have two shows this weekend, and last night I had someone book for July...I offered to cook dinner for my boyfriends mom & dad, and made everyone pizza, and brought 2 stones, and the bakers roller, Italian seasonings, and the pizza cutter...they loved it, and she said she must have a party, and has a lot of people that want to come...so I am psyched.:D

What is a show outline?

A show outline is a detailed plan or structure for a Pampered Chef show. It outlines the various segments, recipes, and products that will be featured during the show.

Why is it important to have a show outline?

Having a show outline helps to ensure that your show runs smoothly and efficiently. It also allows you to stay organized and on track, making sure that you cover all the important points during your presentation.

How do I create a show outline?

To create a show outline, start by determining the length of your show and dividing it into segments. Then, choose the recipes and products you want to feature in each segment and arrange them in a logical order. Finally, add in any additional information or demos that you want to include.

What are some tips for creating a successful show outline?

Some tips for creating a successful show outline include keeping it simple and concise, including a variety of recipes and products, and ensuring that you have a clear flow and structure to your show. It's also important to leave some room for flexibility in case the show runs longer or shorter than expected.

Can I use a pre-made show outline?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers pre-made show outlines that you can use and customize for your own show. These outlines have been tested and proven to be successful, saving you time and effort in creating your own outline from scratch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • marykate1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenf
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies