• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?

In summary, the most favorite show recipe is the Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares. They are easy to make and everyone always enjoys them.
blessedrub
Just want to get feedback & thoughts from others. What has been your most favorite show recipe and why?

Skillet Lasagna (29 min to dinner vol 1)
Turkey Tetrazzini (Weekday cards)
Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares
Black Forest Trifle (winter) or the Red White & Blueberry Trifle (summer) (love demoing trifles!)
Pina Colada Salad (no really a salad - but I think it was on the Use & Care from the Pineapple Wedger)I love doing trifles as they always "wow" when everyone sees how easy they go together and how impressive they are when they are done. Plus I always top them off with cool-whip in the EAD. The Pina Colada Salad is cool since it shows the Pineapple wedger and the Microplane. I love showing the Microplane and can talk about how versatile it is.Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares was the fist demo I ever did - so I think I like it for that reason. It shows a bunch of products and everyone always likes it.I like the 2 dinner recipes as they come together quickly and I make them at home so they are easy for me to demo.Personally, I never use the DCB at shows. I should, but I don't. My microwave is on a cart and counter level and I struggle getting it in and out at home. I can't imagine trying to do this with a room full of people. It is heavy and cumbersome for me (personally) to take out and stir, etc. I CANNOT imagine what I would do if I went to someone's home and their microwave was above their stove! I am short and combined with the weight of the DCB - I would never be able to get it in our out! This is just a personal thing. But, if I were to demo something in the DCB, I would demo a mac & cheese recipe that DebPC posted here. It is just so easy that it would be awesome to show this recipe.

Interesting thoughts concerning the DCB, I use it in almost every show, and have never had an issue. At home my microwave is above my stove. I try to make it a habit to find out if a person has a small or large microwave because that could be an issue concerning the DCB but that's about it. I have been sending my hosts the following food options.

Summer Time Spaghetti on page 9 in the catalog
Chicken Bruscheta Pasta
Chicken & Broccoli Ring
Beef Enchilada Casserole
Microwave Lasagne
Barbecue Beef Panini Sandwiches
Chicken & Dumplings
Lava Cake

I also send them a few drink recipes but I would like to have a few more drink recipe options. Does anyone know of where I can find more? Does anyone else send drink recipes.

Ahhh...I also like making the Beef Enchilada Casserole!The standard in our house when it was built was to have the microwave above the stove. That would have put it above my head so I had to make a special request to not have one put in. (I am only 5' 2"). I would struggle lifting anything with hot liquid out of a microwave that high, let alone something with the weight of the DCB! For drinks, I have offered the Triple Citrus Mojitos (Sp/Sum Season's Best 2008). It is really good and often serve it for neighborhood parties (non-pc) and everyone loves it.

My favorite show recipes are:
Rush Hour Fajitas (My family loves these, too, but I don't eat them since I don't like peppers & onions!)
Family Burrito Bake
Lava Cake
any Trifle (Chocolate Kahlua Toffee is my favorite)
Deep Dish Peach Pie
Hot Pizza Dip
Olive Tapenade
Bruschetta DipWhen I send them drink choices I usually send:
Strawberry Lemonade Quencher
Perfect Party Punch
These are good as they are, but are also easy to kick up with alcohol if the host wants

I don't have the Sp/Sum Season's Best that you're referencing can you post the recipe? I would love to try it.

You would mind sending me your show recipes? I'm just starting out and would love to try some of those.
Thanks
Jena

blessedrub said:
I also send them a few drink recipes but I would like to have a few more drink recipe options. Does anyone know of where I can find more? Does anyone else send drink recipes.
A favorite drink here is Margarita Punch (non-alcoholic):1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade
1 can (12 oz) frozen limeade
1 can (12 oz) frozen orange juice
3 liters 7-up or Sprite
Tequila (optional)No one ever opts for the Tequila -- they love it without. Just put the thawed cans into the large Quick-Stir Pitcher and carefully add the Sprite. It will fill it up completely and will bubble over if you're not careful. Everyone loves the flavor.And here's one a friend of mine gave me that I love:Bubbling Pineapple Punch

46 oz. Pineapple Juice, Chilled
3 c. Apricot Nectar
1 qt. Club Soda
1 qt. Pineapple Sherbet

Combine Chilled Pineapple Juice and Apricot Nectar in a large Punch Bowl, Add Soda and Sherbet just before Serving. Makes 25-30 Servings.Shari in TX

blessedrub said:
I don't have the Sp/Sum Season's Best that you're referencing can you post the recipe? I would love to try it.
I don't know if this link will work because I'm still having a hard time navigating the new website. But if you go here: http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/seasons-best-recipe-collections-sso (after you're logged in), you can get all the Season's Best recipes from 2006 forward if you know which book they are in.Here's the Triple Citrus Mojitos from there:1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 pkg (.75 oz) fresh mint leaves (about 1 1/4 cups leaves), divided
1 orange
2 lemons, divided
2 limes, divided
1/2 cup white rum (optional)
5 cups chilled lemon-lime soda

1. Combine sugar and water in Small Batter Bowl. Tear six mint leaves in half and place into Quick-Stir® Pitcher; set aside. Finely chop remaining leaves with Chef's Knife and place into batter bowl. Zest orange, one of the lemons and one of the limes using Zester/Scorer; add zest to mint mixture. Microwave on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.2. Slice orange, both of the lemons and both of the limes in half crosswise. Reserve half of one lemon and half of one lime for garnish. Juice remaining lemon and lime halves using Citrus Press; add juices to pitcher. Juice orange with Juicer; add juice to pitcher. 3. Pour mint mixture through Strainer into pitcher; discard chopped mint. Add rum, if desired. Carefully add soda to avoid overflow. Slice reserved lemon and lime halves with Ultimate Mandoline fitted with v-shaped blade; place into pitcher. Place lid onto pitcher and plunge gently. Serve over ice.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Nutrients per serving (about 1 cup, excluding optional ingredient): Calories 130, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 33 g, Protein 0 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber less than 1 g Cook's Tip: To garnish rims of glasses, zest an additional orange using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. Combine zest and 1/2 cup sugar in Prep Bowl. Place a small amount of sugar mixture onto Simple Additions® Appetizer Plate. Rub rim of glass with orange wedge to moisten. Dip rim of glass into sugar mixture.

Shari in TX

1. What is the purpose of "Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?"

The purpose of "Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?" is for Pampered Chef consultants to share their favorite recipes from the current show with their customers.

2. How do I participate in "Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?"

To participate in "Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?", simply choose your favorite recipe from the current show and share it on your social media or with your customers.

3. Can I share any recipe from the current show?

Yes, you can share any recipe from the current show that you love and want to showcase to your customers. It can be a main dish, side dish, dessert, or any other recipe featured in the show.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?"

Yes, "Share Your Favorite Show Recipe: What's Your Pick?" is only open to Pampered Chef consultants. However, anyone can try out the shared recipes and purchase the products used to make them.

5. Can I share the recipe on any social media platform?

Yes, you can share the recipe on any social media platform of your choice. Just make sure to tag Pampered Chef and use the hashtag #PamperedChefShowRecipe so we can see and share your post.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies