1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Show question

1. ChefErin

ChefErin Novice Member

Doing fundraiser for daughter's class...lady heading it up set up the invite list on my PWS....I have all these email addresses....for those who respond with a "can't make it", is there any flyer/email I can send them with good info/pictures which will encourage them to place an order through my website?

Mar 13, 2009
  2. akrebecca

akrebecca Rebecca M. Silver Member

When the invitees clicked the No, can't make it button, they should have been taken to your website and been able to order. I would send a personal email letting them know they can order online and have the order go to the fundraiser.

Mar 13, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

There's also a quick little email that you can't send that says "bummer, you couldn't make it"........well, not exactly those words, much more professional, but the idea is that you can email them with how to order on your site. ALSO, you could drop a mini catalog with a little flyer with the current promos going on in it.

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?