• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraising for Daughter's Class - Support with an Order!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program specifically designed for daughter's classes. This program allows you to raise money for your child's class by promoting and selling Pampered Chef products. The fundraising program is simple and easy, as you will receive a unique link to share and a percentage of sales will go towards the class. You can choose which Pampered Chef products to feature in the fundraiser and there is no minimum sales requirement. The funds raised will be directly sent to the class through the designated organization for their needs.
ChefErin
Doing fundraiser for daughter's class...lady heading it up set up the invite list on my PWS....I have all these email addresses....for those who respond with a "can't make it", is there any flyer/email I can send them with good info/pictures which will encourage them to place an order through my website?

When the invitees clicked the No, can't make it button, they should have been taken to your website and been able to order. I would send a personal email letting them know they can order online and have the order go to the fundraiser.

There's also a quick little email that you can't send that says "bummer, you couldn't make it"........well, not exactly those words, much more professional, but the idea is that you can email them with how to order on your site. ALSO, you could drop a mini catalog with a little flyer with the current promos going on in it.

What is Pampered Chef's fundraising program for daughter's classes?

Pampered Chef offers a fundraising program specifically designed for daughter's classes. This program allows you to raise money for your child's class by promoting and selling Pampered Chef products.

How does the fundraising program work?

The fundraising program is simple and easy. You will receive a unique link to share with family, friends, and other supporters. When they make a purchase through your link, a percentage of the sales will go towards your daughter's class.

Can we choose which products to sell for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose which Pampered Chef products you would like to feature in your fundraiser. You can select from our wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items.

Is there a minimum sales requirement for the fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement. You can raise money for your daughter's class with any amount of sales.

How will the funds be distributed to the class?

The funds raised through the fundraiser will be directly sent to the class through the designated organization. Your class can then use the funds for any needs, such as supplies, field trips, or special projects.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
3girls
  • sarahsellcm